• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I loled when I saw this... and no it's not shopped XD

Emmy The Joker

capturee.jpg

Even the comp knows it's a bitch. :closedeyes:

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Looks like a fairly generic error message to me. Nothing special.

Actually ive gotten that error message before.

I believe its authentic and its one of the reasons i hate vista.

funny as hell though.

twelve

I'm not dead
Actually ive gotten that error message before.

I believe its authentic and its one of the reasons i hate vista.

funny as hell though.
Huh?

I said "nothing special" which implies that it's the sort of error message I would expect. Your reply sounds like you're trying to convince me that it's real when I already believe that it is

But I don't see where the humour in the error is. There was an error with windows so it said so.

Seth

MD Party Room
Lame.

Adiuvo

It's ironic, I guess. Like Twelve said, it's generic, and the problem probably isn't even caused by Vista.

Since I haven't had any problems with Vista I guess that's why I don't really think it's funny.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Huh?

I said "nothing special" which implies that it's the sort of error message I would expect. Your reply sounds like you're trying to convince me that it's real when I already believe that it is

But I don't see where the humour in the error is. There was an error with windows so it said so.

sorry that was a miss percievment on my part i thought you ment generic as shopped or faked.

twelve

I'm not dead
I'm probably one of the only people that doesn't hate vista....and i'm a mac user FFS.
I loved it right up until I tried Windows 7. I still think Vista was a good OS once SP1 was launched but it doesn't touch 7.