• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Robby

Los Doyers!
That picture doesn't have a link.

Seth

MD Party Room
That picture doesn't have a link.

Well on the bestbuy site,that the picture they use...I dont think I can link the invite page.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Hmm, I dont see that picture on the site.
Can you PM me the link?

chrono6456

Thanks for the invite again seth, I think it was you that sent me it, this is going to be great for gifts and doing people favors :)

TeamOverload

Click on the picture....

[qimg]https://bestbuy.dtdeals.com/auction/clients/BestBuy/assets/invitemyfriend_sm.jpg[/qimg]
Dont over invite people tho..

TO your my last invite.I wont be going out anymore.

Thanks dude, got it :)
Some very nice deals on there definitely.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think Kyle0wnsyou and me made a big mistake inviting everyone. This should have stayed small...Now we got well over 30 MFM members bidding on the same things. O well to late now..

Seth

MD Party Room
This is a stretch, but does anyone here have a hd-torrents account? I've been trying to get there for a while now.

I hate torrent sites that make you buy your way in.

chrono6456

Oh, I havent been on the site in a while, didn't see the "donation" thing, oh well, mininova has been serving me fine for years with hd rips.

And sullivan, your PM inbox is full so I'll post my reply to your pm here.

I already got one from seth, but thanks anyway, and unfortunately, I have nothing to offer except demonoid invites and a vast knowledge of ebay.

Seth

MD Party Room

Colm

Who your isp? I cant image that they havent sent you a letter by now.
He's on Eircom. But there's two important things:

1. Eircom only starts "sending letters" later this year, presumeably next month, once they find a third party to provide useful monitoring software.
2. RoBz downloads via his seedbox so he can't be tracked as easily.

Oh, and I guess one more:
3. Copyright laws in Ireland fail at protecting the owners. Eircom are doing this as part of an out-of-court settlement IMO.

Seth

MD Party Room
O he has a seedbox,that I dident know,it must be nice.Also forgot that he lives in Ireland.

RoBz

sucker
He's on Eircom. But there's two important things:

1. Eircom only starts "sending letters" later this year, presumeably next month, once they find a third party to provide useful monitoring software.
2. RoBz downloads via his seedbox so he can't be tracked as easily.

Oh, and I guess one more:
3. Copyright laws in Ireland fail at protecting the owners. Eircom are doing this as part of an out-of-court settlement IMO.
FTP with SSL from my seedbox = v. safe
:D

BTW, have you noticed your internet being at all slow these past few days, I know it's a long shot, but just checking.

Colm

BTW, have you noticed your internet being at all slow these past few days, I know it's a long shot, but just checking.

It's a bit slow alright. Don't think it's related to their filtering\monitoring software though.