• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

iPhone/iPod Touch General Discussion

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Themes off Cydia usually fail. You have to edit them a bit via SSH to get the full effect most of the time.

BTW, to edit your themes, you need to navigate to var/stash/themes.xxxx (x as in some weird letter your iPod generates).

Mister Chief

So I have some Ipod TOuch 2Gs at my house. I have a 64 bit OS and can't install libusb (or at least failing at it). Is it possible just to download a premade custom firmware?

No. Go to the iPod Touch Fans forums and search for a solution. There are a number of threads about how to get libusb working on Vista 64bit.

Sullivan

Well, I got some category app, and it sort of messed up my ipod, then I went back to cydia, and found some category icons, when I goto download them, it shut off my ipod and just shows boot logo, i guess I gota restart. lol

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
No. Go to the iPod Touch Fans forums and search for a solution. There are a number of threads about how to get libusb working on Vista 64bit.

You think I didn't try that? I DID get it working its just the part that is turning off my computer. Plus, trying to post that problem is just like trying to talk to Gene Simmons while hes playing show.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I like it. Although I could care less about the boot screen.
I'm using the regular Apple one.

Sullivan

Ya, I really like mine too, lol, I made it completely from scratch, I was attempting at making my own little logo, or design, but couldn't make one that matched with the nice background I made, so I found the Apple logo that is stock, and slapped it on there. If anyone wants me to make it in there name or whatever let me know.

B

Bizarre

Well, I got some category app, and it sort of messed up my ipod, then I went back to cydia, and found some category icons, when I goto download them, it shut off my ipod and just shows boot logo, i guess I gota restart. lol

Same thing happened to me, why doesn't anything work on the 2G!

Colm

The pineapple (pwnapple) is the ugliest design logo I have probably ever seen.

I love the pineapple. sort of a "screw you" at Apple.
I usually use the pwnapple (quickpwn :( ) but I will get around to using a proper one if I ever use WinPwn again.

Sullivan

Categories has gone wrong about 3 times, restored and started over.