• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[YouTube] Microwaving a PS3

LocutusEstBorg

This seemed a bit extreme to be casually put in the random YouTube videos thread, but if the mods feel it should then please move it there.

This nutcase microwaved his PS3.... A launch 60GB one at that. 600$ down the drain. He could have given it to someone too unfortunate to buy one, like me.

The microwave oven is probably irreparably damaged as well.

It disgusts me to see blatant wasters like this who don't know what to do with their money.

It turns out this dude's microwaved almost every valuable gadget...

YT tag doesn't seem to work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3zW_K2rQA

Cryox

Bro.
But nice, watching now. the reason you can't post it in the tags is because you have to verify your age to watch that video. ;)

EvilSeph

Administrator
What do you mean the YT tag doesn't seem to work?
[yt=hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3zW_K2rQA[/yt]

The reason the video name is wrong is because you need to verify your age to view that video through youtube, and so my video name grabber doesn't work properly. But the video plays just fine?

LocutusEstBorg

I mean, the Will It Blend guys probably make a LOT more money on ad revenue for their website than the cost of the item they destroyed because of the number of people who watch it, so you can't really call them wasters even if their methods are destructive. But this dude is literally throwing away money for nothing...

Adiuvo

What really irked me about this was how he tried to spin it as art. It's not art at all, it's a wasted, expensive piece of melted plastic and metal. Not art.

Zx30

Beto
I mean, the Will It Blend guys probably make a LOT more money on ad revenue for their website than the cost of the item they destroyed because of the number of people who watch it, so you can't really call them wasters even if their methods are destructive. But this dude is literally throwing away money for nothing...

Well it blend is awesome!

Slasher

Suck It
This video is long, boring, and I don't think it's extreme at all. The results are exactly as what is expected.

It really doesn't surprise me that somebody did this.

Deserving of its own thread? Yeahhh... Totally....

Hardrive

Contributor
People actually flagged this as inappropriate, so i can't view it because my account isn't over 18 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
...seemed like it would have been funny aswell

It was flagged inappropriate because, according to the maker of the video, the "PS3 fanboys" teamed and reported it in an attempt to prevent the spread of the video.

I've decided that the only audience on Youtube is immature 6 year olds (with access to PS3s and microwaves).