• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Whats your favorite random object?

LocutusEstBorg

I like pillboxes.
161407_86fb4bc2.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got a real WWII P38 that my grandfather brought back from the war with the original holster and the German soldier's initials burned into the leather.

I'm not exactly sure if that's what you are talking about, but it is one of my most prized possessions.

LocutusEstBorg

I've got a real WWII P38 that my grandfather brought back from the war with the original holster and the German soldier's initials burned into the leather.

I'm not exactly sure if that's what you are talking about, but it is one of my most prized possessions.

That's some prize alright! I've got quite a bit of personal letters and stuff that my grandfather received from famous people in various fields.

CASHMON3Y

Umm... This is pretty sad actually that I cant think of anything important to me... I thought I would have something to post, but as I look around my room I can't think of anything that I would really miss.

Cryox

Bro.
Umm... This is pretty sad actually that I cant think of anything important to me... I thought I would have something to post, but as I look around my room I can't think of anything that I would really miss.

i did that same thing... but i finally thought of something

Edit:
200th Post :D

Cryox

Bro.
I totally used to do that. :]

Smiley Face!

who didn't though? It starts off as an accident by cooking them to closely, then you realized, "OMG that is Micky Mouse!!! mommy mommy, look what i did!!!"