• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

Adiuvo

He is literally right next to me, which is handy :p The bad thing is, I think he is anticipating getting nobled, as he is demolishing buildings it seems =/
Ah, that sucks. Least you scared him well enough :p
ouch. I am almost 1000 points. I should be 1000 by tomorrow.... Once i get to 1000 it shouldn't take long to build up to 2k since i will have a lvl 18 HQ and resources at Timber 14, Clay 14, and Iron 17. I will probably focus mainly on building up resources till they are around lvl 20-25 each, then start building up to get a nobleman.

Once you reach 1,500 post here. I can ask him then, since I just noticed we have lower points members, despite on the recruitment page it saying 3,000.

Cryox

Bro.
Ah, that sucks. Least you scared him well enough :p

Once you reach 1,500 post here. I can ask him then, since I just noticed we have lower points members, despite on the recruitment page it saying 3,000.
Cool will do, cause i think the quicker i get out of LIFE4, the better. although, now that i think about it, LIFE. is a very large tribe, so maybe it is good to be in. idk though, what do you guys think?

Adiuvo

If they aren't active then it doesn't really matter. A big tribe that's unactive won't do anything if you do get attacked.

Adiuvo

That may serve as a deterrent, but like I said before, unless they're active, rank really doesn't mean anything.

For now, just stay with them until you can get into a different one. Any tribe with members is better than none at all.

Adiuvo

Got my second village :)

I named it Almgard Village. 'Points' to someone who can figure out the naming scheme of my villages (Hoarfrost Village and Almgard Village).

Emmy The Joker

Adiuvo, I have no idea what your village's names have to do with each other. :p

Someone nobled a barbarian village I farmed. I should farm him now! :mad:

Cryox

Bro.
Emmy, what tribe are you with?

I think we should all post what tribes we are currently with.

I am in LIFE4. part of LIFE.

Emmy The Joker

I've been invited to several tribes. I've not accepted any. I've been flying solo the whole time. :blush:

Haven't been bothered at all. :laugh:

Roe

Some guy led an unprovoked attack on me with 24 light cavalry... He failed pretty hard. I had 112 spearmen and 28 swordsmen sitting at my base. He's in a strong tribe though, should I be worried?

Serideth

I'm still only using one village but by christ it's powerful, nothing can take me out and I have a huge attack force.

Roe

I'm not in a tribe either though, I've had two invites but both of them only had one member in them...

Slasher

Suck It
Hey guys, what's the best unit to take out spear fighters? Is it a smart idea to just stock up on heavy cavalry?