• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FREE iolo System Shield 3 - 49.99$-49.99$=Free

Cryox

Bro.
i will try this out. This is for the internet right?

Hardrive

Contributor
Back in Soviet Russia, all of the comrades were provided top-notch antivirus software, free of charge.

Sullivan

Your welcome, get it while you can, cause it usually costs 50$.

twelve

I'm not dead
I got a code but it wont install on my PC. It hangs when checking for updates before the installer even starts.

I'll stick with NOD32+Nodlogin.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
sweet, I been needing a anti virus. I can't explain how many times I must worry about getting a virus.
Its free forever, or just 1year?

Sullivan

I think its only 1 year, and ya.

@twelve, I tried to install, and got issues too. I will stick with norton 360 3.0

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ

Sullivan

So... what if you had a virus on that server, and you opened a file that was infected with it? You just restart again in 3 months?

Hardrive

Contributor
So... what if you had a virus on that server, and you opened a file that was infected with it? You just restart again in 3 months?

Never thought about that. I just don't worry about viruses. I'm the only one that uses my computer, and I'm smart about what I download.

Maybe I'm naive, maybe my system is excessive, but my computers are running just fine, so it's good enough for me.

Sullivan

Ya, I understand, do you at least scan that server, at all?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ