• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Video alleged to show Joe Biden's daughter snorting cocaine

soha

Video alleged to show Joe Biden's daughter snorting cocaine - Telegraph
Now of course I don't know if this is true or not (reminds me of bush's daughter), but i think its funny that the daughter of a man who supports the war on drugs is one of the people fueling the war on drugs.

Miss Biden was arrested in 2002 for shouting at a Chicago policeman who was trying to arrest a disorderly friend outside a nightclub. She was also arrested in 1999 for marijuana possession while she was a university student in New Orleans. In both cases, charges were later dropped.
I heard that the two officers involved were fired, anyone know if its true?

Joey

Just what this administration needs... Another political distraction.

Personally, I don't see any problem with this. Joe Biden has his beliefs, and his daughter is a grown woman. What she chooses to do shouldn't reflect on him.

With that said, this has the potential to be political firestorm, and a colossal waste of time for everybody involved.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't think anyone gives a fuck about what rich kids do, I know I don't.

This story will be buried in a week. There is too much important economy related stuff to take precedent over some little rich kid taking a few gaggers.

Joey

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about what rich kids do, I know I don't.

This story will be buried in a week. There is too much important economy related stuff to take precedent over some little rich kid taking a few gaggers.

It should be buried immediately, but you know Bill O' Reily and Rush Limbaugh wont let it die.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Limbaugh can't say a damn thing about this unless he tries to Dr. Phil the chick and talk about substance abuse and teach her how none of it really matters since he is still on the radio after being busted for prescription fraud so he can stockpile 2000+ painkillers.

Joey

Limbaugh can't say a damn thing about this unless he tries to Dr. Phil the chick and talk about substance abuse and teach her how none of it really matters since he is still on the radio after being busted for prescription fraud so he can stockpile 2000+ painkillers.

When has he let that little fact stop him from putting his foot in his mouth?

Slasher

Suck It
Typical glorified bullshit

Chathurga

Neurotoxin made this thread? Why am I not surprised :|

1. What people want to do to themselves is aiiiiiiight, who cares?
2. Joe != his daughter.

soha

Neurotoxin made this thread? Why am I not surprised :|
lol i dunno maybe because i hate the current president and vice president, and whenever bush did something there was a giant shitstorm about it, but no, you cant do that with obama without getting people upset, because you know, he the president and all...

1. What people want to do to themselves is aiiiiiiight, who cares?
2. Joe != his daughter.

I agree with this, but I just thought it was pretty funny that
the daughter of a man who supports the war on drugs is one of the people fueling the war on drugs.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Find me more than 10 politicians who don't support the war on drugs Neurotoxin, and then I'll find you a list of politicians and their family members who have substance abuse problems.

We'll see who gets more names.

soha

Find me more than 10 politicians who don't support the war on drugs Neurotoxin, and then I'll find you a list of politicians and their family members who have substance abuse problems.

We'll see who gets more names.

alot of them do. im not disputing that fact. im just saying that i find it funny that the spoiled children of the politicians that support the war on drugs are drug users them selves. ive always got a kick outa seeing that. i just posted this one about biden because its recent. it wouldnt make much sence for me to post one about bush's daughter now would it?

i also didnt make this thread for the sole purpose of bashing obama and his men, so those of you thinking that need to get your heads outa your ass.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The only person that keeps on bringing up Obama, is you. Maybe you should take your head out of your ass and realize that the only people who think you can't talk poorly about Obama are right wingers with tunnel vision and selective reasoning. Not one major news organization in this country is pulling any punches over and scrutinizing everything he's done since elected.

From the interview on Al Arabiya, to the Leno appearance, to his NCAA brackets, etc. It's all been attacked. So I don't really see why you are even alluding to the fact that the media has been soft on him and harder on Bush.

soha

The only person that keeps on bringing up Obama, is you. Maybe you should take your head out of your ass and realize that the only people who think you can't talk poorly about Obama are right wingers with tunnel vision and selective reasoning. Not one major news organization in this country is pulling any punches over and scrutinizing everything he's done since elected.

From the interview on Al Arabiya, to the Leno appearance, to his NCAA brackets, etc. It's all been attacked. So I don't really see why you are even alluding to the fact that the media has been soft on him and harder on Bush.

yeah but i still get alot of shit from people when i talk bad about obama as opposed as when i talked bad about bush. i dont think that the media is soft on obama, (there was alot of shit going around in the media when he said how his bowling was like something out of the special olympics) but i do think that alot of people for some reason try to make it seem justified. when bush was out jogging there was alot of people saying that it was a waste of presidential time, but if obama does it-its good, because he's setting a good example for the fat fucks in america. and the reason i've made threads regarding obama is because the subjects they are on, they are subjects i care about (privacy, the right to bear arms, etc..).

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
yeah but i still get alot of shit from people when i talk bad about obama as opposed as when i talked bad about bush. i dont think that the media is soft on obama, (there was alot of shit going around in the media when he said how his bowling was like something out of the special olympics) but i do think that alot of people for some reason try to make it seem justified. when bush was out jogging there was alot of people saying that it was a waste of presidential time, but if obama does it-its good, because he's setting a good example for the fat fucks in america. and the reason i've made threads regarding obama is because the subjects they are on, they are subjects i care about (privacy, the right to bear arms, etc..).

One of the reasons Bush was skewered by the media was because of this. That's quite a lot of time away from advisors and the White House for a war time President.

So when he's out jogging or fixing a fence while the towers are falling or New Orleans is being left to wash away or war on a sovereign country is being declared, to quote you, "it was a waste of presidential time."

It was.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Say, if I were to smoke pot at age 30, living on my own, it'd be my parents' fault? No.

Also, from what I've noticed, the more kids are restricted, the more they rebel.