• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hollywood undead [Debut Album] Swan Songs

Brad

Yoshimi
frontcoveriz9.jpg

Anyone else listening to this band? Loving pretty much all there songs.

One's to Listen too: No 5, Undead, City and California
Rest are good but the above will give you a idea of the band.

Brad

Yoshimi
Anyone? This debut release is crazy good IMO

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I kinda like it. Their song "Young" is part of the 20 Free DLC when you buy Rock Band 2. It is not that bad at all.

Brad

Yoshimi
I kinda like it. Their song "Young" is part of the 20 Free DLC when you buy Rock Band 2. It is not that bad at all.

The Genre is considered "rapcore" so it only appeals to certain people I guess but I like it. Young is one of my favorite's, I crank that up when driving in my car all the time lol.

Cali/Sell Your Soul +++

TeamOverload

Love Hollywood Undead, been listening to them before this CD launched, and I am addicted to them. Definitely seeing them start to explode and get a lot bigger now, they just played a sold out concert here a few weeks ago and I've been hearing them on the radio and TV, although I hate hearing Undead censored, as it is just not the same at all.

Slasher

Suck It
I just finished downloading some of the songs you recommended in here and they're pretty good. I like it

TeamOverload

Definitely check out some of their older "unreleased" shit as well, such as Knife Called Lust, The Loss, Dead in Ditches, Bitches, and Turn off the Lights.