• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prom

TeamOverload

I'm still debating if I wanna go. I'm just not a big fan of dances in general, and I'm trying to save up my money for a lot of shit, so prom isn't exactly top on my list.

TeamOverload

Car and college, both important things. Basically I've been told there's no way that my parents are going to be able to help enough for me to go to the college I want, so I gotta try my best to save up enough to be able to go there.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Car and college, both important things. Basically I've been told there's no way that my parents are going to be able to help enough for me to go to the college I want, so I gotta try my best to save up enough to be able to go there.

That's what student loans are for.

Slasher

Suck It
Probably wont go to the prom, see no point, seems so stereotypical.

You know what else is so stereotypical? The type of guy who stays home for prom because he can't get a date :p

Sullivan

Overload, student loans are the best thing to build your credit on almost, because when you get out, you will have some credit, that will allow you to buy a home, car, etc.

Sullivan

Ya, right... She's the one who fights with me so she can pay.