• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ubi Launches Assassin's Creed 2 Teaser Site

eXo

M for Messenger
Ubisoft has went ahead and launched the official teaser page for Assassin’s Creed 2. As you’d expect, it’s appropriately cryptic, with much significance being placed on the symbol of Animus. If you recall, this is a device that allow the user to revisit past events and experiences through the eyes of ancestors. Might there be time-traveling [...]

More...

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hmm, interesting. After the teaser "video" you get to see a PDF with these instructions in it:
TO LOAD CORRESPONDING MEMORY FRAGMENT:
1. PRINT ARTIFACT SYMBOL.
2. LOCATE WELL LIT WORK AREA.
3. ACTIVATE LOCAL WEBCAM.
4. INITIATE VIRTUAL INTERFACE.
5. DETERMINE MATCHING PARTITION.

I wonder if this works. Anyone care to try?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I tried on several occasions to get into the first game. None of them succeeded. I didn't like it at all.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I tried on several occasions to get into the first game. None of them succeeded. I didn't like it at all.

I liked the free running aspects of the game, but once it had me riding horseback and the whole story line just didn't intrigue me. I might have to pick it up again and try to finish it, but I hate riding horseback in that game

EvilSeph

Administrator
What?! I loved this game. Yes, it was repetitive...but what game isn't? I guess I just really enjoy being stealthy and ninja-like.

What?! I loved this game. Yes, it was repetitive...but what game isn't? I guess I just really enjoy being stealthy and ninja-like.

The game was extremely repetitive, I never played a game like this that was so repetitive.

It was really disappointing as I looked really forward to the game :(

Scorned

Same here, although ill agree that the side-quest things were very repetitive.
The first time i played through though i almost entirely ignored the side-quests, and found the game pretty fun and a decent story line with it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I liked the first game. I did every side mission thinking I had too and it still didn't feel that repetitive. I really got into it, except the story. There's something about medieval times that just doesn't interest me (not just games).

But I did like Altair, and the Prince of Persia components.

Adiuvo

Whenever I played it I always found it hard to be stealthy and really feel ninja like. The controls weren't really that great, and most kills alerted the guards. Plus how easy it was to get away if you were caught; I just didn't really like that aspect.

Rest of the game was fine though. I'm looking forward to the sequel, which hopefully will have a better ending (and end boss fight, come to think of it).

Cryox

Bro.
i need to re-rent that game or borrow it from a friend. i never finished it, but i am looking forward to the sequel. Hopefully they will cut out those repetitive before assassination talks

Joey

I thought the game was great. It's only sin was that it was artificially strung out. If they had cut the game in half (maybe only required 5-6 assassinations to beat it), I think it would have fared better with most people.

I beat it in 3-4 sittings though, and bought it when it went on sale through steam a last week. I thought it was really fun.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I liked the first one a lot. I can't really complain about it being repetitive since just about every game is repetitive to me.