• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

SkipScreen - Firefox Add-On that skips Rapidshare (+ more) waiting times!

Cryox

Bro.
just added it. Now to find a rapidshare link....

tave

not working..when i try it says
"You want to download the following file:

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/********/**************.rar RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

The download cannot be provided. Please check, if your browser supports Javascript."

Seth

MD Party Room
Also Might I add this....

you may want to have a look at the privacy policy before installing this:
The current version of SkipScreen does not collect user information. Future versions may include a post-download page that shows advertising or search results related to the filename, description or originating blog; that information may be available to the advertising site, and subject to their privacy policy. The providers of search results and advertisements will be clearly visible to the user, and/or noted in this privacy policy.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
If it doesn't work, uninstall it and update to the latest version. I was a version behind and had to update for it to work (actually only tried meaupload after the update but make sure you are using the latest version).