• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I just want to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowforte

That I love this site. The layout rocks, the admin rocks, and you guys rock. I feel like I am part of a great deal going on right now. I just want to take this moment to thank x3phere for letting me be a mod back when I came to him asking if he needed someone to help him out, and for letting me and my co-host start a podcast on his site. And I want to thank all the people on for some great time. Let this site live on forever :biggrin:

Darkchild

The Doctor
That I love this site. The layout rocks, the admin rocks, and you guys rock. I feel like I am part of a great deal going on right now. I just want to take this moment to thank x3phere for letting me be a mod back when I came to him asking if he needed someone to help him out, and for letting me and my co-host start a podcast on his site. And I want to thank all the people on for some great time. Let this site live on forever :biggrin:

same here *_*

Roe

Yeah this really is the best. And if you want anything new or different you don't be afraid to ask and we've got cool smileys 8) XD

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Never got into forums till came here and it got so easy and uncriwded with usless things. Keep up the good work everyone and I'll invite you all over for next thanksgiving. :eek:hmy: I hope no one takes that last bit seriously.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Glad you guys like it :smile:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yeah, here, (Cheers theme) Where every-bo-dy knows your name (/Cheers theme) :biggrin:.
This place is awesome because, although this is one of the premier places for PSP newbs to go to (AFAIK), we're not overcrowded with psycho-dribbling r-tards, x3, you listen to our requests/recommendations, and there are no real @$$holes. I like how it's not an exclusive club here, we're very newb-friendly and accepting to anyone who wants to join and have a fun time, which is a mentality most bigger forums such as this don't normally have. I've never really been into a forum as long as I have here, and I plan to be here as long as it's alive:smile:.

:eek:hmy:LONG LIVE EXOPHASE:eek:hmy:

J

Junit

theres one thing i hate about this site there are 2,022 members and only 16 of us are active!
whats up with that.

why you brining the negatives up , there is a good group of users that log on , we all dont live in same city or hell even country lots of people post , we all cant be on at the same time ..

Cheezeball99

Cheezeball99

a life with happy bunny's and jolly bees is a boring life.
and you wont get far in life unless you look at your downfalls.

:closedeyes:*sigh* It could've been in another thread, jeez.

Cheezeball99

and come to think of it. the user titals are bad it goes member then Senior Member then what?

Now you're just trying to nitpick and be a prick, plus THAT is supposed to go into the feedback forum.:mad1:

Also, Junit1 or DC, you can step in anytime and delete all of this arguing between me and GL, I wouldn't mind.

arguing?
i'm not arguing.
i'm just saying what could make the site better whats wrong with that its not like i'm saying this site sucks.

Cheezeball99

I'll be the mature one and say I'm done.:mellow: This thread got WAY offcourse, and I'll admit it's partly my fault. I apologize to everyone.

J

Junit

who doesn't love this site :/ I get all my news here , I get to talk to people around world and im a mod , btw goldline9x and cheezeball99 , mind toning it down .. these forums arent for flaming and thanks for apologizing cheezeball99

shadowforte

goldline: I am just trying to say how much I love this site. If you can not think of something good to say, then keep your mouth shut. Some people just like to point out everything bad. Now no more or I will pull out the almighty ban hammer. :wink:

Darkchild

The Doctor
goldline: I am just trying to say how much I love this site. If you can not think of something good to say, then keep your mouth shut. Some people just like to point out everything bad. Now no more or I will pull out the almighty ban hammer. :wink:

Like wise, if you have anything bad to say, either put it in the feedback section or get out! Mean people are not welcome here!

Darkchild

The Doctor
now don't say that, people here are allowed to express their feelings, but just not in that rude sounding way

Status
Not open for further replies.