• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Crono Cross in POPS Help

Richlando

Allo everyone,
I'm having some problems with CC in 340-OEA, if I use 3.11 or 3.10 pops the game freezes when I go into the status screen. If I use the original in flash it freezes while fighting the first boss (Lizard rock)

I've tried disabling popsloader and CW Cheat so far, but I'm still getting problems.I'm also not using the keys.bin, didn't seem to need to...would that even matter?

And I made the Eboot with PSGui300Beta if that helps..Any help??

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
It's nothing you did wrong, it's just a POPs compatibility problem, man... I don't know what to tell ya about which version DOES work, if any, but I know older versions of POPs had some problems with it.

Richlando

Thanks and I hope to get it resolved as CC was one of the reasons I opted to up to OE..

It does seem to work better just using pops in 340-OEA I'm just worried thaT i'll get into the game and run into another 'hanging' boss..and so you know I did use 3.11 to get past the boss without accessing the status screen and then I disabled popsloader.prx to convert to 340-OE save data to resume playing..

Is there a Game Id fix for this game that anyone here knows of? And my apologies for the endless questions, idle ranting, and for Carrot Top..(especially the latter)

EDIT: I had got to the Hydra boss battle and it froze again so I started over using 3.11..no big deal though, I just can't go into the status screen or the game will freeze..meh..more's the worse.

I guess this is resolved unless someone knows of a fix for CC in 340 OE-A..Thanks again everyone.