• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rain, very little...

Sullivan

Well it rained a lot, and I mean a lot, more then it has ever here. Even the hurricanes didn't let this much water sit.

I took some pictures, pretty cool.

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Adiuvo

Those are some nice houses.

To be fair, it is Texas.

Anyway, that is quite a lot of rain. We had a creek next to our house flood before, and the whole street was in about four inches of water. Frogs were all in the street too.

Sullivan

Ya, so many cars tried to go through all the deep rain, and they stalled.

Is there a nearby drainage system? Cuz, if there isn't good luck with getting rid of the water. XD

Sullivan

There sort of is, but it's not very efficient.

And remember, there's ditches there, massive ones. Our section of the neighborhood was one of the first sections built, so they didn't have underground pipe drainage in all the ditches.

Scorned

Yeah the rain was pretty intense, after lunch the group of friends i was with scattered to try and get home before it go worse, and i went with my friend who happened to have one of the worst cars in this situation, a mustang. Got somewhat near his house, hit 4 feet of water, stalled, jumped through the windows after noticing that water was coming in and pushed the car to his house.

All in all, besides the possibility of his car getting really messed up, it was incredibly fun.

Sullivan

Damn that sucks, were you guys not being careful? I would know not to drive that thing in anything deeper then 1 foot.

Scorned

Once again lots of rain, once again on a weekend, once again got stuck in it. But once again had some good times, stuck in a gym with over 100 people. Only downside is my car might be messed up now :/

twelve

I'm not dead
Because walking around knee deep in what could be shitty water is a pretty amazing prospect.
lol reminds me of when I was a kid we got some awesome floods and me and my sisters thought it was great going out splashing around in it. Right up until I got a load of toilet paper between my toes. Suddenly it wasn't so much fun.

Had some great floods round here last year. Had some good laughs at people that filled their engines with water by dumping the clutch while their exhaust is submerged.

Zx30

Beto
Oh yea. You're from Houston too. We are getting more rain now as we speak. Some of the roads are getting flooded right now. Remember that rain we had last week? Man that was killer. Major floodage.

Oh wait this was posted last week. lol. But it was pretty bad over here too.