• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Chinese to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiyto

中国PSP3K玩家来看看吧!看了要骂尽管骂!反正你们在现实生活中也不认识我!

引用粤e-tt800的话:中国人。玩盗版。没问题。但是不要去国外的网站去说,自己知道就好了。chasel1211说得我很同意:想要彻底破解3K的黑客一大堆,有些人何必去国外博客丢脸?

The Chinese should thank them!But don't be to blame and scold!The dissimilarity of the thought!Cause the dissimilarity of way of doing!But we should say a thanks to them!But not is blame and scold!My comprehension your Davee!(English speak not good, don't know your ability understand?Thanks)

lifeonmars77

中国psp3k玩家来看看吧!看了要骂尽管骂!反正你们在现实生活中也不认识我!

引用粤e-tt800的话:中国人。玩盗版。没问题。但是不要去国外的网站去说,自己知道就好了。chasel1211说得我很同意:想要彻底破解3k的黑客一大堆,有些人何必去国外博客丢脸?

the chinese should thank them!but don't be to blame and scold!the dissimilarity of the thought!cause the dissimilarity of way of doing!but we should say a thanks to them!but not is blame and scold!my comprehension your davee!(english speak not good, don't know your ability understand?thanks)

的確..何必到國外網站丟臉呢...

seanix

中国PSP3K玩家来看看吧!看了要骂尽管骂!反正你们在现实生活中也不认识我!

引用粤e-tt800的话:中国人。玩盗版。没问题。但是不要去国外的网站去说,自己知道就好了。chasel1211说得我很同意:想要彻底破解3K的黑客一大堆,有些人何必去国外博客丢脸?

The Chinese should thank them!But don't be to blame and scold!The dissimilarity of the thought!Cause the dissimilarity of way of doing!But we should say a thanks to them!But not is blame and scold!My comprehension your Davee!(English speak not good, don't know your ability understand?Thanks)

I am a Chinese,too. As you know there are different kinds of Chinese people.We couldn't require everyone to behave themselves as the persons who are cultured. The small part of Chinese can't represent the whole people in China. Your opinion is right .

But you should know that "While in Rome,do as Rome does".So,speak English here.And behave ourselves.

eighty4

I've waiting so long for the Chinese to be able to see. I can't believe it's happening in MY lifetime.

Moose

Meta Moose
The majority of this forum speak English, if you would like to thank Davee in another language please do so via PM because as you can see members don't appreciate what you are trying to say as they cannot understand you.

I will close this, if you would like me to open it so you can post a message in the language spoken on this board then by all means I will.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.