• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFOGSzeRo.com

SFOGSzeRo.com : Ghost
well....every1 has their own intention with their own program. Like Dave, he has set his intention juz to let his program to run homebrew and not backupz. We juz haf to respect his intentions.

But if i can program like Dave( i wish.... heee...) , i would also include the runnin' of backups, cuz running of backups save much more battey power, thus it saves Earth. If every individuals plays their part, Earth will be smilin'... :)

Below is a quote from WWF President and CEO Carter S. Roberts
=============

“The true power of Earth Hour can be seen in the tremendous opportunity for individuals, communities, businesses, and governments around the world to unite for a common purpose, against a common threat which affects us all,” said WWF President and CEO Carter S. Roberts. “As the world witnessed Saturday night, the simple action of turning off lights can inspire people around the world to take action, and to make a serious long-term commitment to living more sustainable lives.

=============

Kuraudo

Stop worrying about the technical details of "before Tuesday". Just get some sleep, go about your normal day and stop by in 24 hours to see if we have made any progress.

Yeah, yeah, I know I know. :sleep:

You can keep an eye on the forums but I'm sure we'll have a front page article detailing the release the second it's out

There wouldn't happen to be an RSS feed I could subscribe to, eh? :cool:

WalangAlam

He already said he was just ranting, he just won't be implementing the feature himself or supporting the idea.

EDIT: actually now i dont even know anymore myself, lol.

------

On topic: How many different versions of this TIFF exploit are there? Is there only one? and is that the only exploit that's being used to create the HEN? or is it multiple.

ok i failed to read the earlier posts. Thanks for not adding any kind of restrictions then Davee. My daughter will be delighted just playing emulators i guess coz she loves those. And homebrews for me.

Cheers!!!!

Alien

Well im going to get some rest for the big day(arrival of Davees HEN).All I have to say is congrats to Davee and others on the team who assited in the creation of this HEN.

No more questions for me just pure patients and hope.

Adiuvo

On topic: How many different versions of this TIFF exploit are there? Is there only one? and is that the only exploit that's being used to create the HEN? or is it multiple.

There's only one for the higher firmwares. There were others, but were long ago patched.

Xander

You'll just throw a few files on your memory stick and load up the TIFF exploit. Nothing complicated. In fact, setting up the HEN should be easier than installing CFW.

blue girl

we needed to put some photos at the MS so it works, if put to many or to litlle the psp crash...

so my question is, if we put some homebrew or app on the stick as well, it will chance the number of bites on the MS... so we will have to keep trying till we find a combo of eboots, pic and app so the Tiff will run??

or will be a tiff that will work not mather how many thing we got on the MS?
or we will need two MSs one to run the tiff and other after the HEn is on to run the app, eboot homebrew?

Cheetablaze

I'm going to have to take 3 Ambien's and some Wild Turkey 101 tonight to sleep.. I've been waiting before Christmas for this!!

I've never actually seen a HEN start up, how long does it usually take to cycle on after the initial tiff exploit has started?

Davee

lolhax
I'm going to have to take 3 Ambien's and some Wild Turkey 101 tonight to sleep.. I've been waiting before Christmas for this!!

I've never actually seen a HEN start up, how long does it usually take to cycle on after the initial tiff exploit has started?

20 seconds =/

It takes a long time locating the vsh modules and clearing instruction caches.

WalangAlam

while waiting for the HEN, could somebody suggest any good emulators (SNES, N64, etc.) that may work with this exploit? Im very new with homebrews. where can i download these emulators? tutorials in making emulators work?

we needed to put some photos at the MS so it works, if put to many or to litlle the psp crash...

so my question is, if we put some homebrew or app on the stick as well, it will chance the number of bites on the MS... so we will have to keep trying till we find a combo of eboots, pic and app so the Tiff will run??

or will be a tiff that will work not mather how many thing we got on the MS?
or we will need two MSs one to run the tiff and other after the HEn is on to run the app, eboot homebrew?

i dont think it will really matter what we have on the mem stick but i wouldnt know because i never used a hen before :bored:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM EST ----------

while waiting for the HEN, could somebody suggest any good emulators (SNES, N64, etc.) that may work with this exploit? Im very new with homebrews. where can i download these emulators?

i know a good gba emu try gpsp on dl.qj.com

Status
Not open for further replies.