• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streakyzulu

So im new here and all, but what does this exploit allow you to do? And how and where do I download it? Also I know that it can't run ISO's and stuff, I know it can run homebrew but what else does the exploit do?

Read this thread in it's entirety before you ask those questions.

Alien

Rofl :D the suspense today or tommorow;).

Moose

Meta Moose
So im new here and all, but what does this exploit allow you to do? And how and where do I download it? Also I know that it can't run ISO's and stuff, I know it can run homebrew but what else does the exploit do?

This exploit allows you to run unsigned code, the HEN allows you to run homebrew. It stands for Homebrew ENabler.

marioN64

5.03 TIFF Hello World

ok I downloaded that exploit, and when I click the photo on my psp my screen just goes black, if I turn it off it just comes back normal, what do I do?

Alien

When the psp is in HEN mode will it change what is says in our system frimware??

Not that it matters but im just wondering.

Alien

Thanks for the reply :D.

gen.-pimp

i think it won't be capable of runing plugins would it be possible of making it capable of running nitepr whitch is a program to add hacks.

Moose

Meta Moose
i think it won't be capable of runing plugins would it be possible of making it capable of running nitepr whitch is a program to add hacks.

Plugins are a feature of custom firmwares. Unfortunately nitepr falls under the category of a plugin.

blue girl

marioN64

ok so I got it to load i guess, and the very last thing it says is "Also Hi Sony : D" so does that mean it worked? and if so what do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.