• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
How many hours exactly remain?
:mad:

Honestly, these posts have no business being made and the constant stream of them are getting to be cumbersome. Be patient.

To answer your question the TIFF exploits have always been prone to instability; you'll likely have to go through the same headaches when you load the Homebrew Enabler into memory.

abchopra2010

How about stability of the release?Will it run every time or we must try it several times to run?How many hours exactly remain?
The Hen will come with an eboot and will be stable enough. Also you will need to run it only once, till u completely turn off the psp.

xist

Why should he? He doesn't owe it to anyone...it's enough that he releases it to the great unwashed public. I've really no idea why so many are that desperate to play some homebrew games either...do people actually understand what this will actually do? Doesn't seem like it from some of the comments...

unlockingsky

i am looking forward to psp gps functionality.

davee: hope your exam went well.

i need people to wish my grade up for this semester =P

abchopra2010

When it released what is in package for us?A Bin and TIFF and EBOOT?
Didnt i just answer that. Also nobody knows much about the HEN except what Davee has told them. So just read the thread,you will get to know what everybody knows and keep quite till the Hen is released. Its a waste of time answering the same questions by everyone.
Please dont take this as flaming. Thanks. :)

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Why should he? He doesn't owe it to anyone...it's enough that he releases it to the great unwashed public. I've really no idea why so many are that desperate to play some homebrew games either...do people actually understand what this will actually do? Doesn't seem like it from some of the comments...

it will cause a number of things:

1) alert sony that there are more exploits to patch

2) someone will take it and enable ISO/CSO for people with TA-088V3 and PSP-3000 (YAY! :D)

3) cause pirace to skyrocket for PSP (again)

i probably missed some

xist

Your reply doesn't really add to my comment... and It also doesn't take a genius to work out that all those are great reasons for Davee not to release it, and given the nagging tone the topic has adopted i'd hardly be surprised if he withheld it in response to all the pushing...and who could blame him. For the umpteenth time it'll be done when it's done!

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Your reply doesn't really add to my comment... and It also doesn't take a genius to work out that all those are great reasons for Davee not to release it, and given the nagging tone the topic has adopted i'd hardly be surprised if he withheld it in response to all the pushing...and who could blame him. For the umpteenth time it'll be done when it's done!

I know...it's not like he's getting paid for it. To be honest I'm happy he is releasing, but I don't think he'll release this week for whatever reason.

I'm patient and I'll wait.

i hope the gba and snes emulator work well....keep up the good work guyz....

emulators are disabled on Davee's HEN

miqblancad said:
i hope the gba and snes emulator work well....keep up the good work guyz....

GPSP 0.9 for 2.71 HEN-D users should work on the upcoming HEN since its in usermode and seems to work on every homebrew enabled firmware.

Fives

Nope, from what I understand it's only homebrew apps and nothing more

Emulators will work fine. He's not restricting anything he's just not implenting ISO usage into the HEN itself. you guys really need to get your facts straight and read the 150 pages of shit that's already here lol.

miqblancad

then we will all wait untill hen release by davee....if the hen will be release maybe a better will release soon....go davee.....

Alien

Just more patients ppl :eek:...

Thats all Davee needs from us just a lil more patients:D.

Btw hope exams went well Davee:).

agentnnc said:
Nope, from what I understand it's only homebrew apps and nothing more

Emulators are in EBOOT.PBP form. And an EBOOT is what homebrew is made from. So obviously [most 3.xx+ kernel] emulators will work on this HEN.

Moose

Meta Moose
It's getting to the point now where I will be banning members from this thread that continue to post spam. If you know your post has been deleted then obviously it goes without saying that you shouldn't spam any more in this thread.

Last warning, think before you post "Does this post have any relevance to the topic at hand?". If the answer is no then don't post it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.