• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Can M33 support Devhook?

dist

Can M33 support Devhook ?

I mean can psp 3000 players use the M33 to run Devhook? And when the m33 will come out?~

probably, 3000 players all over the world are expecting that moment ..

Fives

I mean can psp 3000 players use the M33 to run Devhook? And when the m33 will come out?~

probably, the 3000 players all over the world are expeting that moment ..

I think you may be confused on a few things right now. I can't tell if you're asking about M33 or getting it confused with the TIFF exploit, but either way:

-No you can't use m33 custom FW on psp3000's

-and Devhook won't work and will need to be updated if it's ever going to work for HEN.

Edit: Try looking around the site for answers first before posting things like this, it would've been
easy. This thread will probably be deleted lol.

dist

I think you may be confused on a few things right now. I can't tell if you're asking about M33 or getting it confused with the TIFF exploit, but either way:

-No you can't use m33 custom FW on psp3000's

-and Devhook won't work and will need to be updated if it's ever going to work for HEN.

Edit: Try looking around the site for answers first before posting things like this, it would've been
easy. This thread will probably be deleted lol.

oh~ thanks for your reply i appreciate it

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM EST ----------

frankly, i dont know what's the FW ..

january39

eXo Staff
oh~ thanks for your reply i appreciate it

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM EST ----------

frankly, i dont know what's the FW ..

If you have a PSP-3000 you have OFW. Read the tiff exploit threads for more info.

dist

someone said can use Devhook to run the iso ( the games issued befor 2007) with m33 in psp3000. consequently, i asked the above question

i bought the psp3000 in Mar.2009 so my psp konwledge is very poor.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM EST ----------

If you have a PSP-3000 you have OFW. Read the tiff exploit threads for more info.

Where can i get the info?

january39

eXo Staff
The 3000 cannot currently run any ISO's, there is no devhook (to my knowledge) being dev'd either. NO M33 FW will run on a PSP-3000 either for that matter.

The Tiff exploit will (hopefully) allow the use of a Homebrew enabler but this is unlikely to support a devhook or similiar and from what i read will not have any form of ISO loader.

The exploit in itself is a massive leap forward though.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
aww no devhook on psp 3000
how the hell am i gona use the edersion carter psp cheat device
for gta vicey city stories now!!!!crys*

january39

eXo Staff
Until someone makes it work. Which, obviously has happened time and time again.

Well, yes until someone makes it work, however this is unlikely to be in the very near future & if at all. (although i hope they do).

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
soo devhock is avaliable in plugin form so all we gotta do is somehow
do plugin in the new hen-a cfw for the 3k simple:)
good luk on it

The developer of the Devhook: Booster is probably retired from the PSP Scene. So the chances of having one is very slim.

If there is a Devhook for the PSP-3000, it will be an EBOOT.PBP; not a plugin btw.

I say Devhook would be useful for the PSP-3000, it will allow use of higher firmwares while still staying at 5.03 HEN and allow homebrew on those higher versions. The only bad thing about a Devhook is that ISO loading will be possible on the PSP-3000; that's means that pirates will flock and use HEN for bad purposes. :(

january39

eXo Staff
is that ISO loading will be possible on the PSP-3000; that's means that pirates will flock and use HEN for bad purposes. :(

Not all ISO use is illegal. Although i see your point.

Although the HEN in SCE eyes is a bad thing, in fact homebrew in general is a bad thing to them :(

Dark-Alcohol

Not all ISO use is illegal. Although i see your point.

Although the HEN in SCE eyes is a bad thing, in fact homebrew in general is a bad thing to them :(

Yes
I agree with you
SCE was mad at the HEN!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM EST ----------

Let's wait the HEN!

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
i really want devhook on psp 3000
not for piracy but for the ederson cater cheatdevice for gta vice city stories