• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Davee is online.. but he is not giving any updates.. why..??

He doesn't give updates often. Him being online isn't representative of the status of HEN.

EDIT: Thanks MadMouse but I've used another free hosting service (I could upload it to our own servers but would rather leave that until later when HEN is actually released)

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
Off Topic: this is by far one of the most interesting threads i have read in a long while.
on topic (kind of): Davee. dude your awesome. i could only dream of having your kind of skills. im just trying to find where i can start with homebrew programing. and taking time out of your studies for this. dude. it doesnt matter where you are. take a break and ignore the asses. :) the release date doesn't matter ether haha. we're all just hyper haha :p
------------added--------------
but...
it works on psp slim?and 3000?
i can confirm that, i have a psp 3000 with 5.03 OFW and a sandisk magicgate.
btw i have noticed. some things work for some and others don't. for instance. for me. i need a umd inserted. i have 7 photos (all random) and i have to start from a coldboot every time and instantly go to the photos and scroll down to the slim.tiff image and wait for it to load the thumbnail. using that (for me) i get 100% awesomeness every time. so i recommend just playing with it. see what works for you

booter300

It will be able to

I understand... Davee is very busy... But 1 post do not take more than 5 to 10 seconds.. Bcz millions of people waiting for dis..

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM EST ----------

I am sorry.. reply was for the other post...

MaxMouseDLL

He doesn't give updates often. Him being online isn't representative of the status of HEN.

EDIT: Thanks MadMouse but I've used another free hosting service (I could upload it to our own servers but would rather leave that until later when HEN is actually released)

Fine... you can have that whole server if you want to serve this release from it, if it alleviates some bandwidth pressure... let me know :) all i can do for calling you a prick lol

Alien

Ahhhh so Davee is online..Thats great guess he is clse to finishing up is HEN or he just answering questions lol.

tomplast

I understand... Davee is very busy... But 1 post do not take more than 5 to 10 seconds.. Bcz millions of people waiting for dis..

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM EST ----------

I am sorry.. reply was for the other post...

We all want to know but it's ready when he says it's, so just relax and do something else and come back later :). There's no point in sitting here all day and looking every second it HEN has been released (it would be nice if I could listen to that advice myself...).

Status
Not open for further replies.