• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rumor: Best Buy Marking Down A Slew Of Games To Just $10 This Sunday

eXo

M for Messenger
According to an anonymous Best Buy employee, the retail chain will begin marking down a slew of video games down to just $9.99 this coming Sunday. A scan of the advertisement paper originating from a Spanish source has also surfaced, sure enough confirming the aforementioned claim. As of right now, the deal said to be [...]

More...

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Oh man, there's actually a bunch of games in this list I'd love to pick up at a discounted price. Wish there was a best buy in UK!

Seth

MD Party Room
I forget can I use my GHWT stuff on Rock Band,GH3? IF so I might pick um up.

That and Pure would be on my list.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yes it true..

Just look online for a your week ads.But they are sold out online.

Sinfulfate

Is all the $10 stuff marked as such, or is all in one area, or what?

Nope they just have a little sticker at the video games area that says select games $9.99 but doesn't say which games. You can just go on their site and look under On sale games they have all the ones that are $9.99 listed there. SC 4 still had the $39.99 sticker on it when I got it.

Joey

They had all the stuff on a table at my Best Buy. The only shit worth getting was SC4 for PS3, Alone in the Dark, and Devil May Cry 4. Pure was already gone, damn it >_>

Seth

MD Party Room
They had all the stuff on a table at my Best Buy. The only shit worth getting was SC4 for PS3, Alone in the Dark, and Devil May Cry 4. Pure was already gone, damn it >_>

I want Pure,well I hope this mean there a price drop down the line.