• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipster

irekski

just irekski
quick question :

my psp3k is 5.03. and when i installed the exploit all im getting is that picture and it freezes and seconds later it turns off? what is wrong with this help me pls :) wanna try some of my newbish self made homebrews LOL

Snifi

backup your memory stick
format the stick
make a factory reset on your psp
put 8-10 old-dated photos on your stick and the slim.tiff (with newer date than the photos) in psp/photo
put h.bin in the root of ms
boot psp (but with no UMD)
hold left arrow
then go slowly 1 right to photos
slowly to ms
one down, wait until options appear
slowly 1 up
slowly down till slim.tiff

exploit should show up, works 100% on my psp3004 5.03

Temet

For me, the solution was to format my MS from the PSP menu.
If you intend to do so, backup all your data before of course!!!

I also have psp3k with fw 5.03.
I don't need any extra image or something else, just the tiff and h.bin.
But I tried once with UMD in the player and it crashed but I don't know if there is a relation... (sound strange).

EDIT : damned, few seconds too late ^^

Streakyzulu

quick question :

my psp3k is 5.03. and when i installed the exploit all im getting is that picture and it freezes and seconds later it turns off? what is wrong with this help me pls :) wanna try some of my newbish self made homebrews LOL

Read the thread. Learn to use the search. That has been answered a million times.

Use this thread for all your tiff/HEN questions and stop spamming the board with nonsense. [FAQ] Tiff Exploit/HEN Info as of (04/22/09) - M for Mature Forums

Thirstycow

Yea The HEN just needs to be cleared of most bugs so that a stable version which will work 99.9999% of the time, so just wait for news from Davee and be patient...

LBFANSTi

LoL, yeah. That was the PSP's primary function. Sure. :w00t:

Is not that wrong, you see.. actually you have 2 versions of the same console that are unhackable, soon (if the rumors are true) we are gonna have a new Psp, what you think sony will do? Commit the same mistake as in the psp phat? Of course not, they will stay in the same wave of hardware..

The Pre-ipl is way too difficult to hack, and now they know that, even if some hacker founds a exploit in the new firmwares, theres actually nothing that will guarantee a future CFW in TA88V3 and 3000...

Anyway, this is way offtopic.. my gratz to Dave and all the people that found and are working in the hen!

Let's hope that he can solve the problems with the slim version :)

Kudos!

alito

where i need to put the release_v2 i mean the tiff...thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM EST ----------

nvm sorry for the spam i got it
someone can give me update for 5.01 thanks

alito

hi i put the slim in photo and the bin in ms0 then i trun onn i try and it dosnet work i alredy try 10 time it trun it off and dosnet work what next??any advice

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM EST ----------

i have got psp 2000 ...

Fabula

u know what i dont care that HEN any more! cuz no cso support its useless! i heard hed says hes not going to support an iso loader cuz its not legal, but hes going to support emulators, right? but roms are also not legal, i really dont know what is going through his head? if someone plays cso it doesnt mean u play a downloaded game, it might be that u ripped your own umds into an iso file cuz u dont want to take them with u everywhere u go!

Alien

u know what i dont care that HEN any more! cuz no cso support its useless! i heard hed says hes not going to support an iso loader cuz its not legal, but hes going to support emulators, right? but roms are also not legal, i really dont know what is going through his head? if someone plays cso it doesnt mean u play a downloaded game, it might be that u ripped your own umds into an iso file cuz u dont want to take them with u everywhere u go!

Thats Fine with Davee :D.If you dont want to use his HEN after all the work he put into just because it does not have ISO/CSO support that is pretty heartless:angry:But by reading ur post you seem to already forget there are Devs out there who will make a ISO/CSO loader for this HEN.All you have to do is wait for Davee to release this HEN and let the other Devs work on getting an ISO/CSO loader for it:closedeyes:.

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
I'm sure it will be released on Tuesday, just as Davee promised.So don't worry people, the more you worry, the bigger the expectations, and this will only lead to great disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.