• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien

According to Davee on the MFM chat he is getting a lone of a PSP 3000 for debugging I suppose.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
But why is he doing it alone?? is it more easy that way( with nobody to get in your way?)

My grandma use to say "two heads allways think better than one". lol

thanks for the replies.

I'll keep on waiting for the HEN.

I dont believe Davee is the only person working on it... However it is hard to work on something together at the same time when not everyone lives right next to each other. I'm sure Davee has a much different schedule then people helping him.

Just supposing.

january39

eXo Staff
as long as the silence continues it will continue too you can't stop it!

No, but davee could stop development of it - you have all waited months now and few more days, even weeks will not kill you.

Personally i would lock this thread until davee has more news

lawrence27

Slasher said hundreds of times hes not gonna lock it.

Then why are you getting tired of seeing the same questions if he don't want to lock it? I think most of the questions are being asked already so there's no point of this thread to be not locked and I believe the questions that are repeatedly asked here are answered all in the "HEN FAQ" am i right? This thread should be locked until the hen is released so we can discuss the compatibility issues and bugs.

Guess what, I'm also tired seeing post like "This questions are being asked 100 times already, please read before you post", "When it will be available, it will be released", "Just be patient guys". This is being repetitive. Why don't the mods here do what mods of the dark-alex.org did. They already locked the thread because they are getting pissed of the same questions that are being posted in their hen thread.

january39

eXo Staff
why should he stop development? just for asking about any news? i didnt say fake or not real or other shit, i asked for any more news thats all!

I can understand why people are desperate for it but if i was dev'ing it and i had been asked for the 1000th time is it ready? is there news? i would be unhappy.

There's so much demand for it, he just wants to get it right surely we can all wait for that?

juventa

I can understand why people are desperate for it but if i was dev'ing it and i had been asked for the 1000th time is it ready? is there news? i would be unhappy.

There's so much demand for it, he just wants to get it right surely we can all wait for that?

this is another news buddy. "he just wants to get it right surely" the answer is simple, every time it is asked it is that simple. this is happening because it has been said Tuesday, then Saturday, then Weekend and then latest Monday this is the reason why. We just need an announcement even if he is not going to give it to the internet, we need to know it.

we are still thankful to him as he made us hope and dream of it, this is another thing!

january39

eXo Staff
this is another news buddy. "he just wants to get it right surely" the answer is simple, every time it is asked it is that simple. this is happening because it has been said Tuesday, then Saturday, then Weekend and then latest Monday this is the reason why. We just need an announcement even if he is not going to give it to the internet, we need to know it.

we are still thankful to him as he made us hope and dream of it, this is another thing!

Well i never said giving a release date was a good idea and so i understand where your coming from there, but these things happen.

Just think of the comments posted if he released it and it only worked 50% of the time. :eek:

juventa

why am i desperate? this is because my first PSP is not working as other people's and it is really really expensive in Turkey, and it is really expensive for 1 single UMD which is sometimes around $100, but not less then $50 even a single game...

this is not his fault i am not saying it!

january39

eXo Staff
why am i desperate? this is because my first PSP is not working as other people's and it is really really expensive in Turkey, and it is really expensive for 1 single UMD which is sometimes around $100, but not less then $50 even a single game...

this is not his fault i am not saying it!

Which is why i understand people are desperate for it.

A_Nub

Developer
Here some good advice, STFU and go do something else for a 2 weeks, come back and OMFG ITS HERE. It's quite simple, do not waste your time arguing about he said we said we want. It is dumb, Davee is working on this in his spare time, he is not on anyones time schedule and does not owe anything to anyone, so STOP asking. It will be here when it is here.

lawrence27

Here some good advice, STFU and go do something else for a 2 weeks, come back and OMFG ITS HERE. It's quite simple, do not waste your time arguing about he said we said we want. It is dumb, Davee is working on this in his spare time, he is not on anyones time schedule and does not owe anything to anyone, so STOP asking. It will be here when it is here.

Are you sure it's only for 2 weeks? I'll be glad if that's the case. But I will not be surprised if it's not released until that time, maybe 2 months will be a safe bet, or just make it 2 years. :D

Slasher

Suck It

What he said ^

I can't stress this enough, but you guys need to just keep waiting. Everybody is so damn used to getting what they want, when they want it. How many times do we have to learn that jumping the gun and doing something right away is not as good as taking your time and doing it the proper way? People need to learn some patience. HEN will be released when it is ready.

Can you imagine what would happen if they were to rush the release and something was wrong with it? All of you would complain and insult Davee to no end, I guarantee it.

Do you guys know what happened when Dark_Alex released his very first complete firmware flasher app without thoroughly testing it? It bricked several PSP's because he rushed it. It was a very simple mistake: he forgot to recreate the folders in the flash0 after he formatted it. People who bricked their PSP's complained and insulted Dark_Alex. Can you imagine that? People were actually insulting and criticizing Dark_Alex.

I for one am very glad that Davee and team are not rushing this HEN release and that they are taking their time. And you guys should be too.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
I'm wondering why he even gave a release date at all... all that happened was a bunch of people getting all hyped up, then when is didn't get released -> :cry:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
To make you guys happy and shut you up.
I wouldn't say it was used to make anyone shut up, but if I had to guess the original release date was a genuine target that he felt would be achieved. When it wasn't, some people took to it a little harshly and in the wrong manner.

The original release date should have been taken with a grain of salt since most knew that there was a distinct possibility of something coming up that may delay it's release, etc.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I wouldn't say it was used to make anyone shut up, but if I had to guess the original release date was a genuine target that he felt would be achieved. When it wasn't, some people took to it a little harshly and in the wrong manner.

The original release date should have been taken with a grain of salt since most knew that there was a distinct possibility of something coming up that may delay it's release, etc.

Im sure davee has a life therefor its not like he can work on it 24/7 and so its not very good whan all he noobz with 3000's gets pissed because its not out yet.

I say either you try to make a hen yourself or wait without complaining.

rileysnotz

OK this is getting reaallly ugly. I can understand that everyone wants this hen to be released quick as hell but dammit stop whining.... It will be out when its ready. Do something else with your time! The net is a huge fking place.... I want this hen as badly as anyone... but I can't make it get released any sooner!!!!! Come back in a week.... Make that a month.... you'll live!!!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.