• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tornadoofsouls

Just joined to tell Davee and all the other developers of this HEN that I appreciate what their doing. Looking forward to finally getting homebrew on my slim like psptube haha. Also joined so I could post this picture I made for the lulz:

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters

Alien

No do not update to the good yet partially evil 5.50 frimware unless you dont want HEN to work on ur PSP.

But if you have the older models ur good :D.Just use pandora battery mms or Hardmod ur battery.

insane

Hello. this is my first post and I'm not sure if this is in the correct area, but I read that dark-alex has tested the light blue tool(this battery of course is no longer available in it original form) and found that it caused the psp-3000 to have a blank screen and a flashing light. Would this be the power light? Is this what the 3000's service mode looks like? The reason I ask all this is because I some how installed the gripshift exploit wrong and instead of loading up pong it gave me a blue and white vertically rolling and flashing screen, at this point I put the psp into sleep mode and the screen went black and the power light flashed about 60-70 times then the psp shut off. anyone know what that was about?

I am using a silver ratchet and clank bundle 3000 running ofw 5.02

irekski

just irekski
our wait is coming to an end :w00t::w00t:

GO DAVEE GO! the whole PSP world is rooting for you :D

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM EST ----------

Hello. this is my first post and I'm not sure if this is in the correct area, but I read that dark-alex has tested the light blue tool(this battery of course is no longer available in it original form) and found that it caused the psp-3000 to have a blank screen and a flashing light. Would this be the power light? Is this what the 3000's service mode looks like? The reason I ask all this is because I some how installed the gripshift exploit wrong and instead of loading up pong it gave me a blue and white vertically rolling and flashing screen, at this point I put the psp into sleep mode and the screen went black and the power light flashed about 60-70 times then the psp shut off. anyone know what that was about?

I am using a silver ratchet and clank bundle 3000 running ofw 5.02

just reformat ur MS and do a system restore install the new tiff eggsploit and wait for DAVEE's HEN to come out :)

irekski

just irekski
i cant wait.. :D... but i have to LOL... besides only haters / PSP-2000 users who thinks that game devs will release new games cause psp-3k is unhackable says its fake hahah

think again :D... well tobad for the new psp-3k buyers though XD.. 5.50OFW :(

i cant wait.. :D... but i have to LOL... besides only haters / PSP-2000 users who thinks that game devs will release new games cause psp-3k is unhackable says its fake hahah

think again :D... well tobad for the new psp-3k buyers though XD.. 5.50OFW :(

the new ones wont have 5.50, it will take a few months if not more for PSPs to sell with this firmware on it.

People who want to buy a 3000 will have plenty of time to buy it before they have to worry about 5.50, it does suck it doesnt have the exploit though.

insane

old news, simply do not upgrade and don't buy the lite blue tool (it's uselesss)

What is old news? the battery, or the weird mode I managed to put my psp 3000 into, cause according to dark-alex's description of how the psp 3000 responded to the lite blue tool, it seem to me that I have managed to get my psp 3000 to act the same way, and with out the use of a jig-kick battery.

Alien

JediMaster:Hen Hen where art thou... hehe.. 5.50 just changed the looks.. it lures you.. once you are captured, say goodbye to exploit..

As Davee said in his second post."you hit the nail right on the head":laugh:.

I guess everyone feels good about this week.HEN for sure :D.

Wolfking77

What is old news? the battery, or the weird mode I managed to put my psp 3000 into, cause according to dark-alex's description of how the psp 3000 responded to the lite blue tool, it seem to me that I have managed to get my psp 3000 to act the same way, and with out the use of a jig-kick battery.

old news probably both and also you havnt really discovered anything you probably just downloaded the wrong file like the 1st gripshift random code file that was released awhile back or you just used currupted data or something anyways its not really anything special also i've been on DA's forms but never saw anything about him using the lite blue tool (which if you buy it it dosnt even work on psp 3000/V3) you probably may be thinking you may have found a gripshift expliot or something but thats not the case (may sound like im flaming but im not :p)

anyways so from what davees "interveiw" with slash said earlyer about rebootx does anyone happen to know what this means?

Erland

I fail to see the comparison between your little anecdote there, and what Davee has done. They aren't the same in even the slightest way.

So you want everything to never be announced until it is absolutely ready for release, huh? You don't want gaming companies to announce their latest workings, you don't want car manufacturers to announce their latest vehicles, you don't want x to announce y until it's ready to ship? I wonder what life would be like with absolutely no announcements. It certainly wouldn't be very interesting. To honestly think like that is just way beyond me.

Obviously Davee would want to announce what he is working on. It provides people with hope and lets them know that their PSP's will be hacked in the very near future. In addition to that, it also saves other potential HEN developers the time of developing HEN themselves since it would be a giant waste of time if somebody else was already working on it. Davee did nothing wrong by announcing what he is working on. If you want to blame somebody, go ahead and blame the mass amount of idiocy that is frequently being displayed in this thread. Blame the people for pestering, bothering, and not leaving Davee alone.

First off I did not say he did anything wrong....(I'm not going back to re-read what I typed...so If I did, I did not mean to, it was mis-worded)

Second off I never said that I don't want everything announced. I said I would not announce that I was working on HEN or some other ground braking hack. Why because I would not want the pressure from people demanding that I hurry up, it puts pressure on the dev, and when there is pressure there becomes mistakes. You know as well as I do that most of the top devs have a way to talk to each other without it being in the public. If Davee was working on HEN he could easily have told Math and several others and kept it private. This would give him time to properly test it on each platform without being bothered if the release date gets pushed back or if it needs testing.

The reason why I say what I do is because when you look back at other releases esp OE, M33 releases there were mistakes that were made due to lack of testing, why? Because someone announced that they were working on it and then people started demanding updates and this that and the other. D_A then turned around and put it out as quick as possible and didn't have time to fully test things. Esp his first flasher over HEN. The one that forgot to recreate the folders after formatting is a prime example.

And now look. He has not mentioned a word on 5.50 M33 and he's going to take his time creating it and there will not be as many fixes put out for it as much as there will be add-ons.

idk it's late and i'm falling asleep so if something doesn't make sence it's cause I"m half asleep...sorry.

shendude

He he he, couldn't help but put this up (i saw the other one)
sorry davee, i know you are working hard for us all but i couldn't resist.
ccrushdavee2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.