• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Itunes on Psp - Blatent Fake Or Real Deal?

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
itunes5_psp.jpg

Googling up on itunes, browsing the web from being bored, i came across the idea of Itunes on the psp. Even noobs know that only MP3 and WMA can be played on a PSP without the aid of homebrew, but this website claims that on a 2.60 Psp your Itunes library can be streamed through the 8080 port on your router.

At first i assumed that it was a fake with a big F, but looking at certain guides the information seems a little too exact to be Bulls***.

Here is the link to the guide and make a decision for yourself: http://skattertech.com/2006/04/stream-itunes-library-to-psp/

MenaceInc

Staff Member
it does look geniune but it uses the RSS features in the PSP so it's not "iTunes" proper,more like a webpage setup to stream the music from your psp.

very nicely thought out though :)

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
yeah, too thought out to be fake...
Havn't tried it yet though, anyone wanna have a go?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
depending on the workload.....aaaa hell with it i'll try it now.
wait is this only for 2.60?

Should work on any firmware that has the internet browser... quick glance at the guide tells me this just hosts an iTunes web page on your PC, then you access it through your PSP.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Should work on any firmware that has the internet browser... quick glance at the guide tells me this just hosts an iTunes web page on your PC, then you access it through your PSP.

thats what i said... XD

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
Yeah, it looks like the Vista type thing running through the browser, It Does look quite neat though.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yah, but this is what I use my PSP VLC Streamer Player for.:biggrin:

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
:lol: Nice, looks like its a bit useless then!
Better to inform the world of different things though!