• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxMouseDLL

WARNING: Incoming wild-imagination / speculation / skepticism

This now is the 2nd Video showing only a change in the string representing the firmware version, but not actually running anything. Just sayin'. Why don't they make the PSP do something homebrewy? Anything? Even if it ends up crashing... just to prove something is happening.

Not saying it's fake, but this vid just leaves me with more questions than answers.

me too... i would have liked to see some homebrew running, but hey... we'll see what happens. the PSP did reboot, and upon reboot, information was changed..

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
me too... i would have liked to see some homebrew running, but hey... we'll see what happens. the PSP did reboot, and upon reboot, information was changed..

Therefore, there may be a way to get an M33 firmware in there after all...

This is going to be an interesting year on the PSP scene...

bleyz

btw why is so hard work (write a hen) are trusted on Davee (15 years old/school exams and etc,,,)?
sry - my engl is bad.

yellowdrops

i just try to understand why another team do not developd a several HEN.

damm, stop the small talking...

The guys are doing the hard work...

Don't you belive or thrust in their work, so just don't use it, but please, don't complain either...

-------------------

Hey

Trivia time? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.