• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Video: Official 5.03 PSP Running HEN

eXo

M for Messenger
It has been a little more than two weeks since MaTiAz made public the 5.03 Tiff Exploit that got many PSP users attention by running a "Hello World" proof of concept via that exploit. Fast forward to today and Davee and Team Typhoon have been hard at work pushing closer to what every PSP [...]

More...

Fives

Congratz Davee and the rest of Team Typhoon! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into your upcoming release(s). It's nice to see the HEN in action.;)

Dan

Contributor
Nice work Davee, Matiaz & co. Your hard work will be/is being appreciated by us all. Thanks.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
The door has been opened, unhackable PSPs are no longer so. A door opens a gateway to larger possibilaties.

Seth

MD Party Room
The door has been opened, unhackable PSPs are no longer so. A door opens a gateway to larger possibilaties.

I believe that firmware 5.50 is unhackable

Seth

MD Party Room
Until a couple months when another exploit is found, of course.

I dont believe there is going to be another exploit found. Exploits dont show up in that short amount of time.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
:eek: thats to all the people that said its a fake :p