• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Concert Experiences

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Last night, I went to a concert. The bands player were (in order) Lacuna Coil, Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, and Disturbed. I don't really listen to these bands a whole lot, but I like them. We had floor tickets, and by the middle of the evening, we were as close to the stage as possible. When Chimaira took stage, the mosh pit had started. I've never been in one, but I got the opportunity to be forced into one. If you don't know, I had ankle surgery not so long ago, so I was a little concerned, but after a while, I figured I was okay and started moshing. Last night, I saw (and got on video) two girls making out, and 3 pairs of tits. My friend crowd surfed, and I wanted to, but my pockets were full and I couldn't find him to hold onto my stuff. I saw a guy larger than me surfing, so I figured I was good.... too bad I didn't get a chance. So the music was awesome, and I've still got a ringing in my ears.
For the encore, Disturbed all changed into military clothing. I saw Air Force troops there, and I thought it was cool that Disturbed payed homage to them.
I got tons of pictures and videos, too.
3223_70085273881_654893881_1721505_2129996_n.jpg

In this photo, I wasn't very close to the stage because he had moved to the crowd and I moved closer to him, then he went back on stage and I couldn't get any closer.

Tell us about your concert experiences.

Sullivan

My first concert was back in October of 2008. I went to see the Foo Fighters with my mom. It was really kick ass. I just won tickets to the Dave Matthews band, and I don't really like them, but my mom does, so I am taking her. My friend wanted to buy them from me, but I had already told my mom I would take her.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Protest The Hero/The Fall of Troy, amazing show. I got right up to the barriers when PTH was playing, and then I went back to the mosh pit, it was fucking intense! Thats not really saying much though, because other than that and the Warped Tour I havent been to any others.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Protest The Hero/The Fall of Troy, amazing show. I got right up to the barriers when PTH was playing, and then I went back to the mosh pit, it was fucking intense! Thats not really saying much though, because other than that and the Warped Tour I havent been to any others.

OMG, Going to TFOT would be a dream come true.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Last concert I went to was a ska/punk concert, and I'll never go again. It was fun, but only because I was completely stoned by the end of the concert. The ENTIRE floor was a circle pit, and it sounded 100x better than on cd.

That's about all I remember, lol.

Cryox

Bro.
First concert i ever went to was in May of 2007 i think. It was a Fall Out Boy concert (really liked them at the time, not so much now) It was really fun, with some fairly good opening performances. I really want to go to another concert soon though not sure which one.

I saw 3 mosh pits, all starting at the exact same time in the 3 section of the lawn. pretty cool, plus there was a small one behind me that included 5 drunk people running into each other.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Said WAKE UP THIS ISN'T TRUE.

But in all honesty, PTH was intense. Meeting the band after was stupidly funny. Summer Slaughter was effort to get to but well worth it. So was Altamont: Never Say Die! come to think of it.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I Really NEED to get out to another concert. Too bad that there are no good ones coming to vancouver that I know of :(. Im going to Warped again, but still, I really want to go to like an actual concert.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
First concert i ever went to was in May of 2007 i think. It was a Fall Out Boy concert (really liked them at the time, not so much now) It was really fun, with some fairly good opening performances. I really want to go to another concert soon though not sure which one.

I saw 3 mosh pits, all starting at the exact same time in the 3 section of the lawn. pretty cool, plus there was a small one behind me that included 5 drunk people running into each other.

I almost went to that tour.
They were playing (in May of '07, too) about 2 hours from me and I had tickets, but I had to perform in my school's concert. Which blew. I told her that I had tickets the same day as our concert, which was a mistake. At the time, I really wanted to go to college for music, so I didn't want a shitty grade for skipping a concert.
Oh well, I hear they SUCK live.