• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

hey just a question

repent19

i have got a psp 2000 v3 mother board and OFW 5.03.
i went to try out the TIFF Exploit. But i can't get it to work.
i did wat the instruction told me to do,and have read the FAQ, and try it for a milion times but no luck.

Do u load the thumb or go in to the image and view as a image to get it to work.
And how many times did u try to get it working.

NoName

i have got a psp 2000 v3 mother board and OFW 5.03.
i went to try out the TIFF Exploit. But i can't get it to work.
i did wat the instruction told me to do,and have read the FAQ, and try it for a milion times but no luck.

Do u load the thumb or go in to the image and view as a image to get it to work.
And how many times did u try to get it working.

Here is, how it works for me:

1. Remove, or rename all Folders, where you have saved Pictures in.

2. Make a Folder ms0:/PSP/PHOTO

3. insert 5 Pictures into it

4. insert the slim.tiff into it

5. take UMD out

6. Go to PICTURES on the OFW and show the contend of the card. (if the pic is on last position, maybe scrolling is needet)

Important is also, that you have set an Background Wallpaper and not the Background from the Firmware

The first time, it does not work. But after the frezze and restarting the PSP it works.

hope it will help you.

NoName

Slasher

Suck It
Also, try resetting the default system settings.

repent19

i got it working thx alot. Cant wait untill the Hen is out.

O crap another problem is there a way to quit like a quit command up down left right circle or sumthing to go back to the original firmware, or do u have to forcefully turn it off everytime

Slasher

Suck It
i got it working thx alot. Cant wait untill the Hen is out.

O crap another problem is there a way to quit like a quit command up down left right circle or sumthing to go back to the original firmware, or do u have to forcefully turn it off everytime

You have to turn it off. This is just a proof of concept though showing that code can be ran.

Keep in mind that HEN is entirely different though. Once HEN is ran, it automatically reboots your PSP with the altered changes in memory which then will allow you to boot homebrew normally from the game menu in the XMB.

repent19

hhhmmm ok i understand it.
But if u turn off ur psp completely (not sleep) u will have to run hen again,right? If so then is not like a CFW but more like a bypass program?

BinaryGoD

So now that I've updated to system software 5.50 without reading all this first, I would assume that I am currently screwed for the moment? :S

NoName

So now that I've updated to system software 5.50 without reading all this first, I would assume that I am currently screwed for the moment? :S

I'm sorry for you. (realy)
I had to learned it in the same way (not with this, but with the Gripshift - Exploit), that i should not Update my PSP to fast.

calithe1

calithe1

updated 1 from the person who found this solution calithe1
1) Turn on PSP
2) Go in suspend mode
3) Come back from suspend
4) Go to Photos
5) Open Memory Card
6) open Chickhen map without scrolling and when al pictures are loaded the exploit of davee wil start .