• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How Was Your Day MFM

Whisper

Logic :(
Everyday brings new experiences, sorrows, joy, etc. Why not write about how your day went. If you want you can rate it on a scale of one to ten. Maybe your day wasn't so bad after all?

There is no size limit. If you just need to vent you found the place.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Mine owned.

So, basically, due to the swine flu, they are excusing ALL absences at my school. So, naturally, I slept in until some odd time in the afternoon which allowed me to catch up on my sleep in the middle of the week, which is fantastic.

Joey

Got off work at 7 AM, slept till 5, did nothing until about 8, went to the GYM, had the best workout I've had there since I signed up, came home, walked to 7-11 with my sister, and bought some Super Mario Galaxy Trading cards, which I had no idea existed.

Pretty rad day.

Slasher

Suck It
My day has been just fantastic so far.

It's 10:25 and I've woken up. My sleep was incredible. It was one of those flawless types of sleeps where nothing goes wrong and when you wake up you feel awesome.
I'll be sure to report back with any updates :laugh:

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
4/10. Average.

My day wasn't too good, wasn't too bad. Too be honest, I've nothing to complain about, but at the same time, I've nothing to be happy about either. Being a 'glass is half empty' kinda guy, instead of being happy I've got nothing to complain about, I'm not happy I've had nothing good happen. Thats why I gave it a 4 instead of dead on average; because my perception of it differs from reality.

Edit:
Wow, that was a bit off topic. I didn't even say anything about my day. :p
Basically, Went to sleep at 1.25am, Woke up at 6.45am, Went to College til 3pm, went on the Xbox til 4pm, came on the pc, and here I am.

Riorio99

6/10
General school day. Nothing of excellence happened, but nothing bad went down either.

twelve

I'm not dead
Had a great day so far but it'll go downhill once I get to work.

So far I got up at half 1, ripped my bumper off, fitted a cold air feed to my induction kit, put the bumper back on, went to pick terri up from the doctors, dropped her home and now I'm gonna get a shower.

pipe.jpg

Colm

Typing from a hotel in the city. I'm staying here for the night (we're in the city for my grandmother's birthday). Should be OK, I'll be seeing a lot of relatives etc. I've picked up some headphones for my MP3 (when you've been listening to shitty speakers for a month, any headphones sound awesome even this €15 pair) and a headset for my PC (it's in-ear like a bluetooth, but it's wired.). So things have being going OK, should get better.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
4/10. Average.

My day wasn't too good, wasn't too bad. Too be honest, I've nothing to complain about, but at the same time, I've nothing to be happy about either. Being a 'glass is half empty' kinda guy, instead of being happy I've got nothing to complain about, I'm not happy I've had nothing good happen. Thats why I gave it a 4 instead of dead on average; because my perception of it differs from reality.

That entire post could have been two sentences. Lol.

It's only 2:12 P.M right now, but so far may day has been neutral. Going to a concert tonight for a local band. So by the end of my night, I'll say today could be an 8/10.

Adiuvo

Pretty crappy. Got back to classes at school today instead of just one class the whole day because of standardized tests. Each teacher posted grades, and all of mine dropped by at least 5%, since I was gone the previous Thursday and Friday. Now I have a bunch of missing assignments to complete, after getting done with a ridiculous history assignment =/

ilyace

Pretty crappy. Got back to classes at school today instead of just one class the whole day because of standardized tests. Each teacher posted grades, and all of mine dropped by at least 5%, since I was gone the previous Thursday and Friday. Now I have a bunch of missing assignments to complete, after getting done with a ridiculous history assignment =/

I was gone from school for ONE day, and I missed two assignments in English. So I gave them to my teacher, and she's not putting them in her gradebook until the end of the year, so now I'm gonna have a D in English until she gets her shit together :(

Serideth

My day was shit.

Got up early and traveled an hour into town in order to get my passport.
Was told my passport cost 85 euro MORE than I had been told before.
Had to wait in town for over 6 hours till I could pick it up, had no money to buy water or food or cigarettes.
Got the bus home which took two hours and it was full of screaming children.

Got home and had to go back out with my brother for what should of been a two hour journey to drop off computer stuff we were selling, ended up driving around for 7 hours.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
So, I'm going to follow up on my day.
And I'm going to give it an 8/10.
Typical school day. Boring day, because prom is tomorrow, and apparently we need to do nothing the day before.
Afterwards, I went to a concert with a local band and some other bands. Had to drive an hour or so to get there, but overall, the drive THERE was worth it. When we got there, I met up with a friend, wound up getting stoned with a member of the band, and then saw them play (verrrry good band). After that, two members of the band along with a teacher I had no idea did drugs went back to my friends house. I had to drive, so I wound up just sitting there. This would have made it a 10/10 day, but I had to drive home in the rain, on an unfamiliar road, and in my mom's jeep which goes ALL over the road. Plus I had to watch for deer.

Whisper

Logic :(
woke up at 2 pm after a late night of hanging out. I will soon be going to church. Today has been uneventful. *will update

chrono6456

Great.

Got up and started working on my heli, but was depressed thinking I could get rid of my vibrations. Got down to the flying field around 2pm, weather turned out to be quite nice. One of my friends there who flies helis helped me get rid of the vibrations, and now the heli flies great! (though I can't fly it yet)

AP tests next week, but I'm not really worried.

Sullivan

Past few days, I have been working on prom dates. Well my current possibly prom date, thinks its too damn expensive, still need to talk to her to make sure she knows its all covered. But I decided to ask this other chick, who I know likes me, actually I was surprised we went on each other as fast as we did. To make it short, I asked her as well, she said she just decided to ask this guy to prom, and If I had asked like an hour before I did, she said she would have... :( So pissed and sad.

So all day yesterday, when I went to dave matthews, I was sad and disappointed and couldn't think of anything else.

Today, I just stayed home, and right now, I am watching the AMA Supercross on tv. James Stewarts in first!!!

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Good day. Woke up at 2 pm. Practiced, ate, and talked to friends. Then went to Xmen with my friends and brother. Went back to a friend's house and watched Wedding Crashers and SNL. Good times. Oh, and then I stayed up till 3 am talking to my friend on IM because she wouldn't let me go to bed, lol.