• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

cout << "Hello World!" << endl;

EYEPOD

lol yes I love coding ;) about to start learning c++ already was working on c# (haven't gotten that far) hoping to do some psp apps... which brings me to my next point.... I LOVE PSP MODDING!!! I've also softmodded my WII :cool: In my time I've modded 8 psp's 3 slims 5 phats... and my WII was the twilight hack ;) so yes I LOVE HOMEBREW TO! I also enjoy having a frequent overnighter/fps night with my couple closest friends... cod4 at 5:am is AMAZING especially if your buddies are there with a couple of two leiters full of caffine! :w00t: My other hobbies include building pc's (I hate those god awful macs and you can quote me on that!" also like going A.T.V. riding or jetski'ing (yes i modded my jetski too :p I also play some airsoft and every once in a while some paintball... you can also find me tinkering or cleaning after my sloppy family in the theatre room *realises there are no angry smilies so writes nothing here hint hint cough cough lol* I also love hitting it up on psn with my homies... If your interested pm me ;) i play warhawk midnight club LA and many others. thanks for taking this little bit of time to get to know me :)

A_Nub

Developer
Ewww, using a name space is a bad practice unless, you are using it in a child class. To avoid redundant references to the parent.