• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How Was Your Day MFM

Scorned

Woke up
worked out.
did some pimpin'.
watched a movie.
posted tits.

Hell yeah.

I possibly had one of worst saturdays ive had in a really long time, in terms of interest. I woke up, went out with some friends, also watched a movie, and..shit.

Slasher

Suck It

Adiuvo

This is for yesterday:

Woke up
Called a few friends, to find out they were all gone
Did homework
Washed the dogs
Video games for the rest of the day.

Hell yeah.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Today, I woke up early(ish) and was excited because my mom was out of town. I haven't had much privacy at home lately and I open my bedroom door to find my brother there (he lives with my dad). He has CONSTANTLY been at my house and we can't even afford to feed ourselves and he eats like nobody else.
So then I decided to leave around 3 to go for a walk, then my friend said there wasn't anybody at his house so we could play music there (he's the drummer in my band). Before we even began, his parents came home, so we had to be quieter than we planned, but it was still good. After that, his mom gave my mom and I some Shepherd's pie, which should be done soon.

At 7, I'm going to watch Wolverine with some friends since I only watched the first half of it. I think the guy who called me to go with him likes me and it kinda sounded like he was asking me out.... so, I'm bringing friends with me, too. Haha.

So far it's been an okay day.
8/10

Sullivan

Today:

Woke up,

ate
started up my club live bots
watched ama super cross race
went to gas station to get monsters
mowed lawn
droped sis's off at friends
came home
finished lawn
posted this

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Last night, went to sleep at about 4.30am, having watched Red vs. Blue for a few hours.
Woke up at 2.07pm today.
Went downstairs, played on the xbox.
Came on the pc at 12.12am.
Posted this.

AWESOME DAY.
10 hours straight on XBL = Win.

Whisper

Logic :(
Woke up
Grabbed lunch at a Mexican restaurant
watched the shows I missed over the week.
answered the door to find out my close neighbor of nine years is moving.
posted this.

so far 2/10

Adiuvo

Boring again.

Woke up
Went to church
Went to church potluck, and ate some pretty good food
Called some friends again, who saw Wolverine while I was at church =/
Sold some stuff at a garage sale
Played games

Whisper

Ugh, horrible allergies right now...

Fell asleep at 3am
Woke up at 5:30pm
Drove myself to school
Slept for the first three periods
Woke up during physics to post this.
Maybe it will get better.

Riorio99

I'm going to summarise 3 days in this post
Saturday - 10/10 Ace day, got up a bit early, but that's because I went away for the weekend with my history class. Played a fantastic game of rounders (Baseball with a smaller bat, and a more English twist, for the uneducated), watched Dodgeball and Futurama until 1:30 in the morning, hell even the 6 hours of revision was fun.

Sunday 5/10 - Completely average day, revised for a bit in the morning, and was home by 12, played a bit of Rock band and visited my gran, nothing special really.

Monday 3/10 - Realised that homework is due for Tuesday, and I have no idea what to do. Only reason it scored above 0 is because I was playing Rock Band online with 2 fantastic players, and its a Bank Holiday.

shadow

My day so far has been kinda boring... Not much to do. I Just had a McDonald's breakfast, with no freaking pancakes! :p My girlfriend thought that the "big breakfast" was the biggest breakfast they have. But it's not I tell you! It's the deluxe! DELUXE!? Anyway so far so good, just kinda boring lol... 5/5

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Today was okay so far, I guess.
Woke up still a little tipsy from last night. Had a stomach ache for a while, but it went away about 10 minutes ago.
School wasn't anything to talk about. Went over a test that everyone bombed in calc, retaking it tomorrow.
After I came home, I played with my cat (not a euphemism) and got some college letter about housing and stuff. I'm setting up a teen center in my town for kids to go to because I was so sick of it being cold and never having a place to go. Now, it's all warm, so I've been kind of putting other work first, but I still want to set up this center, because if I don't, nobody will. So I got an email from a lady who works at the "Adirondack Enterprise," saying she wants to do a story on me and the idea. Which is wonderful, because people will know more about it. The facebook page I set up currently has 134 fans, most of whom I don't even know.
So, I'm looking forward to this teen center and I have to call this lady up, but I'm waiting until I put some more work into it so that she actually has a story and I don't look like a giant piece of shit for giving her a boring story. I want this to be as glorified as possible because we currently have $0 and we are going to rely solely on donations, which is a good idea up here. We have summer camps the celebrities stay at, but as a whole, the town is poor. People like to donate great things, though. So the only money we really need to get is for rent/electricity/utilities/etc. It's all not-for-profit, so we only have volunteers working. I know I'll be there every day I can be.

I digress.
7/10 so far, expecting a high of 9 and a low of 3 for this evening. Skies look clear.

Dan

Contributor
Woke up at about 2PM. Brushed my teeth. Just realised that it was bank holiday, no school so i stopped fretting about that. Caught up on homework. Tried to fix my fucking failed amp. Just doing some art now and listening to music.

Pretty wasted day, as usual.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I woke up with horrible stomach pains, called my mom to let her know I would be staying home today. She chews me out because I'm getting close to my 10 days absences in school. Went to school for an hour, then went home anyway. Had an eye appointment at 3:30 and one of the perks of being a diabetic means I got to have them dilated. It was fucking sunny out so the drive home was hell. Got home, took a three hour nap. Woke up, talked to the lady friend, and now here I am.

Sullivan

Woke up at 7:30
Shower
Left at 8:00
Went to this girls house
Got donates
Went back to her place
watched a movie
went to school at 10:30
went to business and consumer law class
left school at 12:30 to goto court
got back to school at like 1:10 with arbys frys and shake
went to business and law class again
went to 3ds animation class
drove home
stopped at the gas station to fill up
got a sunny d
went home
got on pc
ate dinner
got on pc
empty trashes
get on pc

Whisper

Yesterday

Smashed my elbow after I lost my footing during a jump.

Today
woke up to a horrible bruise on my elbow and lower back. At least I got quality sleep. Around 8 A.M. right now.

Adiuvo

For yesterday:

Woke up at 5:30 AM
Went to jazz band at 7:00 AM
School until 3:00 PM
Felt sick
Played some Killzone
Called friend to work on project, he was at football practice
Went on computer, then bed

Today I'm home sick, so I'll probably just keep an eye on the HEN thread the whole day.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
*Sigh*, I'm sure I have Insomnia. Didn't sleep til about 4.30am last night.
Woke up at about 9am.
Shower, breakfast, ect.
Went to college at 10.30am.
Only had 1 lesson at 2pm, so played Fantastic Contraption.
Came home at 4pm.
Played on Mercenaries 2 until about 7pm.
Made This video.
Watched TV.
Posted this.