• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

mascii

Just to clarify: It says quite clearly in there that the .tiff exploit works on 5.00, 5.01, 5.02, and 5.03. There was no mention of HEN working on them.

I've added in that HEN will only work on 5.03 as to not confuse anybody.

There is OFW "5.05" in Japan.
This TIFF exploit can be used on "5.05".
It is NOT online, but specific UMDs(ex.THE IDOLM@STER) contain it.

OFW "5.05" has newer modules than those of 5.03.
The UMDs require the modules to play.

Sorry for my bad English.

Jimkill

Why you need GS exploit, if tiff exploit exist?

you never know, im already at 5.03 anyways... i was just saying for someone who might want it for some reason... and if there isnt really any difference between 5.02 and 5.03 other than that... why not add it

agaroud9

it would only make sense to add 5.02 compatibility, so people dont lose the gripshift hack, i know that its almost all but dead, but you never know if we will need it again down the road

I agree with Jimkill,they should make the HEN 5.02 compatibility as well,you dont know for sure when gripshift would be usefull in the future even if it's kinda dead right now :)

BTW: I am at 5.02 OFW now but I dont wanna update to 5.03,I'll just wait untill Davee finish his HEN

IceWind

I agree with Jimkill,they should make the HEN 5.02 compatibility as well,you dont know for sure when gripshift would be usefull in the future even if it's kinda dead right now :)

BTW: I am at 5.02 OFW now but I dont wanna update to 5.03,I'll just wait untill Davee finish his HEN

At me the same problem:(

I'm on 4.01 and 4.20 OFW and I have the Gripshift UMD.. I know that 4.XX will be uncompatible, but I will wait to the release before upgrading, too.

Bragon

I would like also the HEN compatible with OFW 5.02

Shadow-wolf

Hello!

I would like to thank the people who have been working on this. I'm very appreciative of their work.
I'd like to ask a quick question: How can I update my firmware?
I recently purchased my PSP-3000, and it has been pre-installed with the firmware 5.01

Thank you very much! :)

abchopra2010

Most probably there will be instructions, and links to the 5.03 firmware files, Which you can put in your psp and update. Dont you the PSP UPDATER as it will update your psp to 5.50.

Best is to wait for the hen to release, and then upgrade.

IceWind

Hello!

I would like to thank the people who have been working on this. I'm very appreciative of their work.
I recently purchased my PSP-3000, and it has been pre-installed with the firmware 5.01

Just download firmware 5.02+ on memstick

jeerum

PeeruEnn
Hello!

make psp/games/update folder and copy eboot.pbp

Slasher

Suck It
For the record, the GripShift exploit is now obsolete. It is no longer useful in any way now that we have this tiff exploit.

Having HEN compatible with 5.02 serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Pleading with Davee to make 5.02 compatible is a waste of time.

gg14

I have a question^^.
You all can Time Machiene, Time machien are boot from the Memorystick can Davee not do that sow that a CFW (HEN) load from Memorytick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.