• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slasher

Suck It
....thats why i asked that pic to be removed from the FAQ. because dave posted very spacificly. that that pic was a fake. it was not from him. and it was not from his beta testers. so can an admin please remove that? because thats just going to cause confusion.

That picture is not a fake. It's hosted on his own damn website.

He said the video that was posted on youtube was not from any of his beta testers and is likely a fake.

Evai

I don't understand why PSX won't work...
I mean it's a normal homebrew emu and he said he won't block them, whats the reason?

The Psx emu is built in to the psp and made by Sony, the HEN isn't coded to allow unsigned psx games to run

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
....thats why i asked that pic to be removed from the FAQ. because dave posted very spacificly. that that pic was a fake. it was not from him. and it was not from his beta testers. so can an admin please remove that? because thats just going to cause confusion.

Wait, when did he say that?

HEN-A

Contributer
I believe they are refering to the video with the pokemon game?

Jimkill

The video was fake? Isnt Granite part of helping with the HEN? Or did i miss something?

@Ril3y: I did. Lol.

The video of the hen booting is real... there was also a picture of pokemon running, that is also real... but there is a video of pokemon running, that on the other hand is fake.... granite is part of the team, he posted the video and you can find it in the faq, along with the picture, which you should read before asking stupid questions on this thread

Slasher said:
The video showing an emulator apparently running however is not.

The fake video probably used a PSP-2000 on custom firmware. Or it was just a screenshot or MP4 recording of Pokemon.

mikeevd

So... if i make the ISO or bin or whatever file from my ps1 CD directly, would it work?

to run PS1 games we're gonna have to wait until someone else programs it in or something, should happen sooner or later. But as of this HEN you will not be able to do it.

WildArmsV said:
So... if i make the ISO or bin or whatever file from my ps1 CD directly, would it work?

No. It will not. You need popsloader, and that is only on a custom firmware, not HEN.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
ok then. i must have miss read it. looking back it seems davees post is around the posts with the pic. and the youtube comment must have been deleted. sorry for any confusion i caused there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.