• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Alright if thats the case then great :p.

Lets hope no more dissapointment steps in :).

Lol once more Tuesday is supposed date.

HEN-A

Contributer
This means Ipaq has to uncross that line he has in is Faq.

Well im going to download more apps(lol again)and go to bed :).

Perhaps by the time I get home from school it will be released.

HEN-A

Contributer
Is it possible to become un Z Lined??

Adiuvo

Is it possible to become un Z Lined??

Keep IRC related questions to either IRC or the IRC forum thread please.

impulse

Excited, but patient.

Looking forward to seeing the hen in action, however, I do have patience.
We will see it when it's ready.

There sure if hen fever going around! Worse than swine flu... : )

Anyway, rock on Team Typhoon / Davee.

Regards,

Impulse (aka npt on irc)

:D

booboo

i was chating with davee nw on MSN,,and i asked him when will he be ready to release the HEN??
he told me that’s it will be on this tuesday((2day))
i hope he isn’t lying ….
#

HEN-A

Contributer
Don't rush Davee. We could wait. You could release it on May 10 if you want ;)

Yah....Yah..I for sure could wait until May 10th:D.
(Gives Walanf Evil Eye :mad:.)

Well anyways I have a question about PSP TUBE.Does it actually run smoothly or does it depend on your internet(I assume so)??

irekski

just irekski
go to dark-alex site all OFW is there from the first to the latest just google DA and its all there :) download 5.03(27mb) go to ms0:/psp/games/updates copy eboot there turn on psp go to games ms and update :D

HEN-A

Contributer

irekski

just irekski
Yah....Yah..I for sure could wait until May 10th:D.
(Gives Walanf Evil Eye :mad:.)

Well anyways I have a question about PSP TUBE.Does it actually run smoothly or does it depend on your internet(I assume so)??

i believe that the psp wlan does not receive that much speed... even though you have a 3mbps connection when you browse with your psp the bytes receive is quite slow...

agaroud9

WOOT,that's kinda funny that he release it tomorrow (tuesday),but I still don't want Davee rushing things for us,better that you're waiting two months for example and then get a really good HEN then he'll release it today with all kinda of bugs in it.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM EST ----------

Is dosbox compatible with this HEN?Its amazing to play old dos games on psp.like prince of persia and simcity!

if dosbox doesn't require mm3 files then yes it will

Kuraudo

on topic: i could have sworn i saw a post stating that the HEN would be released at noon GMT? (2 hours ago)

I'm only responding to this because you very badly distorted what I said, and you have little concept of time.

Perhaps the best solution, instead of checking every minute for the HEN to be released is what I'm doing. Do something else for a few hours, check back once. Do something else for a few hours, check back again. And I'm only doing that so *frequently* because Davee apparently said on IRC that it should be released today and it's around noon GMT; otherwise I'd probably be checking once a day. :)

Your post asking this question was around 9 hours after noon GMT (noon != nine). I was posting 20 minutes after noon and making an indication of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.