• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally I will have portable N64 \o/

Thank u a lot Team Typhoon!

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
Dang it; you know what hurts me about this? I'm going to be out shopping tomorrow.:cry: I hope I'm online for the initial hours of excitement when this comes online.

Adiuvo

It'll work fine despite region.

Wolfking77

well this video has just proved something to me, it showed me you can get high off of watching a youtube video. If you'll excuse me now im gonna go spray paint my neighbors door with the words SONY GOT OWNED :p

a little more on topic: me and my friend were talking at lunch today and when he asked if hen would be able to use remote joy i couldn't answer because i think it needs recovery menu to use remote joy any have any ideas?

WalangAlam

to Team Typhoon and Davee. Could you also please include the chickenHEN folder in your release of the HEN so will not look anymore for pictures to use.

we never doubted you. We doubted the release date but never your work ;)

Wolfking77

to Team Typhoon and Davee. Could you also please include the chickenHEN folder in your release of the HEN so will not look anymore for pictures to use.

we never doubted you. We doubted the release date but never your work ;)

ummm im sure alot of ppl doughted them (im still here cause i ran outta spray paint) but this is proof...ish im sure somehow someone will find a way to say its fake but there just jelous of davee and his teams awsomeness and i think it would be a good idea to add that chickhen hen thingy to since it may be better then what most are using

mascii

Ah!

My PSP is from Japan! Can i install this HEN too?
Mine version is 5.03 :)

I'm Japanese and I succeeded to run the Hello World on PSP-3000(from Japan).

You won't have to write HEN files to Flash0 of your PSP.
It's necessary for you to write HEN files to MemoryStick, and to set "Character set" to US(437).

sorry for my bad English

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I'm Japanese and I succeeded to run the Hello World on PSP-3000(from Japan).

You won't have to write HEN files to Flash0 of your PSP.
It's necessary for you to write HEN files to MemoryStick, and to set "Character set" to US(437).

sorry for my bad English

Your english is perfectly understandable. It has a couple of mistakes, but it's not bad at all.

I think they should make a note on the main post telling how you do it for other regions, if it's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.