• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomomma7826

No it can still break ur psp.. It depends upon the compatibility of d homebrew program...

no, thats wrong, if the compatibility of the homebrew program is wrong the program will just crash, or not run. it wont brick, the only thing that will brick your psp is something that messes with any means of the flash. anything else will just crash

booter300

no, thats wrong, if the compatibility of the homebrew program is wrong the program will just crash, or not run. it wont brick, the only thing that will brick your psp is something that messes with any means of the flash. anything else will just crash

n wat is that..???

yomomma7826

n wat is that..???

A CFW flasher, or just anything that says it messes with the flash, but as of now the hen isnt released, just when it is released just make sure you read the read me
of whatever program you are going to run
---------- Post added at 07:56 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM EST ----------

well i did not know this

well im glad i could clear it up for you :)

A CFW flasher, or just anything that says it messes with the flash, but as of now there is nothing released with the hen, just when it is released just make sure you read the read me

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM EST ----------

well im glad i could clear it up for you :)

do you know any good cfw flasher that doesnt use pandora

booter300

One more question.. i just bought PSP 290 gps receiver.. Can i use MAPTHIS software along with GPS receiver using this HEN..?? I have psp 3004 with ofw 5.03

yomomma7826

One more question.. i just bought PSP 290 gps receiver.. Can use mapthis software along with GPS receiver using this HEN..??

youll have to wait and try the app when the hen is released. there is no compatibility list as of now, mostly all 1.5 apps wont work, but anything newer should work, just read Davee's posts towards the front of them in the old post before it got locked, it has all the info you are asking

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM EST ----------

one that would work with davees hen

(thats 5.03)

well as of now there isnt a CFW flasher released, so just keep your eyes pealed open for the release of HEN and then look around for the flasher or the release date

Josef

One more question.. i just bought PSP 290 gps receiver.. Can use mapthis software along with GPS receiver using this HEN..??

hen enables the psp to be able to play Homebrew. It won't make anything uncompatible unless the gps uses a later firmware. I could be wrong though.

booter300

youll have to wait and try the app when the hen is released. there is no compatibility list as of now, mostly all 1.5 apps wont work, but anything newer should work, just read Davee's posts towards the front of them in the old post before it got locked, it has all the info you are asking

But trying MAPTHIS homebrew software wont brick my psp.. rite..??

Status
Not open for further replies.