• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Warriors Orochi Dated

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
scr001.jpg

Ready for some samurai all-star action? Good. Today KOEI officially announced that Warriors Orochi will be reaching North American shores this Fall. Developed by Omega Force, this tactical action game is a crossover from two of KOEI's most popular franchises, Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors.

The game itself will feature over 77 playable characters, and an all-new "Weapon Fusion" system which allows players to combine attributes from different weapons. Additionally, Warriors Orochi adds a new layer of strategy with its "Team Battle System," which enables players to create their own three-person tag team.

Warriors Orochi is scheduled to hit September 18 for the PS2 and Xbox 360.

Tenshigami

Localized under the same name? I was unaware that the term 'orochi' was that well known in western society. I'd understand a renaming to 'Serpent Warriors' or 'Warriors of the Serpent', But keeping the original name would be nice for once. Besides, the Orochi isn't just a typical snake. It's got eight heads. (This is not a hydra. A hydra is a dragon, not a snake.)

For more info on the Orochi, read the wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orochi

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
YAY, I love the DW games, even though they're mindless thought-numbing hack'n'slashes, I still love 'em.