• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomplast

I think Davee is acting very unprofessional, oh I almost forgot, He's just a 15 yr old kid.

And you are 8 or something, go out and play with the other babies in your neighbourhood or stay here and shut up!

You should be grateful for what Davee is doing, as long as you dont contribute in any way you don't have the right to complain.

krisdarkangel

Scrive=write

Krisd@rk@ngel scrive:
Davee,I am Italian, can you explain me in English in thing the bug it consists
please ans r me

Davee // Lamb Rescue Team scrive:
I dunno
else I would of fixed it xD

irekski

just irekski
omg davee your really a celeb now you just said heh and 2quoted it LMAO

TheRealBarra

in 1 hour i'm at guitar lesson ...and when i came back and everything is released and im the noob who was on guitar lesson i'll start crying xD

Moose

Meta Moose
psp3k, if you continue to abuse the members in this thread and post spam constantly I will remove you from the discussion. Post with a reason or not at all.

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
The HEN is going to come out no matter what, Davee himself said it.Have you considered NOT posting in the meantime? It's not like you're contributing...

irekski

just irekski
if you aint patient enough... make your own HEN lets see how fast you can release it...

Chathurga

lawrence27 has been banned from the forums for a week. That's what happens when you derail this thread.
Stay on the god damn topic, any more personal insults directed at Davee will be met with a similar punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.