• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

naoufallica

I dont want to be disrespectful with no one but i find this very weird, that they keep telling they will release the HEN but they dont do it. And they even put a video yesterday of it working (which can be done by changing the motherboard to one that can be downgreadable, and many other ways) and i dont get the point. Why they put a video if they are going to release it today??.

I really think this is not fake but there are certain attitudes that i find weird.

Peace you all and i wish luck to all you guys of team typhoon and the rest of the forum members

you are right :(

HEN-A

Contributer
So HEN is not going to be released today right?

mikeevd

Stop posting things that aren't true, it serves no purpose at all. When it's released it will be posted here a thousand times over.

EDIT: and it could possibly be released today, apparently there is one more bug to fix.

weedman

I dont want to be disrespectful with no one but i find this very weird, that they keep telling they will release the HEN but they dont do it. And they even put a video yesterday of it working (which can be done by changing the motherboard to one that can be downgreadable, and many other ways) and i dont get the point. Why they put a video if they are going to release it today??.

I really think this is not fake but there are certain attitudes that i find weird.

Peace you all and i wish luck to all you guys of team typhoon and the rest of the forum members

easy they making people join this forums which makes them money

husskatt

Panda for Everyone
sorry if any confusion is caused due my post but
( ̄ー ̄;)
the hen takes away the licence system in psp temporary what ive come to understand.. but is there a way to write the hen code in the booting of the psp? so that the tiff always boots .. sorry for my bad english ..
also i bet this has already been questioned sorry if it has.. (im newbie)

dl276

I am curious as well. :confused:

HEN-A

Contributer

I believe in Davee to but somehow im under the impression something is up but I dont know what it is.

Davee and his teasers :mad: :D.

NikoBellic

i lol wut if it does come out and 200,000 people try to download at once enjoy your 10kb download speed

Yeah, but the HEN is not so big and 200,000 people would be happy :laugh:

weedman said:
i lol wut if it does come out and 200,000 people try to download at once enjoy your 10kb download speed

The download will be up at MforMature's partner sites too and then soon the rest of the homebrew sites on the Web, so not everyone will download from here all at once. :D

dl276

its looks so fake but i know it isnt, you know what they say sometimes the things that happen to look fake are real and vice versa. or something like that :)

mikeevd

I don't understand why anyone would think its fake. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. By lying what does he gain? Nothing, he'll lose his reputation (which is great by the way). So stop saying it's fake, doesn't do anything productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.