• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeevd

Alright everyone how about only discussing the IRC chat when there is actually something worth reporting from there. Otherwise there's another thread somewhere for that.

WalangAlam

still have a problem with IRC(the ops their to be exact)? PM Cathurga about it but no reply yet. You can get news without going in MfMChat anyway why bother.

HEN-A

Contributer
So if you guys dont mind :).

What is the most recent update from IRC?If there is could somebody post the chat log please :).

tantra

not today tomorrow then tomorrow comes ; not to today tomorrow :S:S:S wait, wait wait i m tired waiting that s enough !!!!!!

HEN-A

Contributer
ummmmmm....

So does this mean that he fixed the bug?

btw thanks for the update :).

Hmm... Interesting...

I think he said that because he started to ban people, but it doesnt look like theres any info on why he said it so bah

agaroud9

Geez I know what you mean,this is the first time I got to the IRC chat and I only asked one little question to Davee and then got kicked by Davee out of the IRC chat...I think he's really getting angry know.....Davee if you read this I am sorry....continue your work on the HEN

JulesWinfried

I think he said that because he started to ban people, but it doesnt look like theres any info on why he said it so bah

Damn it ! You may actually be right... -.-

HEN-A

Contributer
O well :(.

But could you still keep up us up to date please with IRC :D.

(Much Appreciated)

Status
Not open for further replies.