• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Probably just trying to get attention >.>.

Just kidding either way HEN release is inevitable.

ilostchild

IRC is like here they all waiting and asking the samething

mikeevd

I PM'd Granite one of the members of team typhoon and I asked him a question about the HEN release time, I asked "will it be released before [insert time]" and he said plenty before that.

But I wont say the time I mentioned lol, but it was today. I didn't want to say it because nothing is 100% and I don't want people going off topic and whatnot.

HEN-A

Contributer
I PM'd Granite one of the members of team typhoon and I asked him a question about the HEN release time, I asked "will it be released before [insert time]" and he said plenty before that.

But I wont say the time I mentioned lol, but it was today. I didn't want to say it because nothing is 100% and I don't want people going off topic and whatnot.

Why would he tell you this though and not someone else??Unless your just a really lucky guy/girl.

No offense just a question.

mikeevd

Why would he tell you this though and not someone else??Unless your just a really lucky guy/girl.

No offense just a question.

He was taking questions through PMs on the chat and I just asked, I said it was ok if he didn't answer and he did. But like I said nothing is definitive which is why I didn't want to mention it. I'm sure he told someone else as well if they politely asked.

Josef

ok. i understand now. but i never got a reply from davee or granite when i pm'd earlier. it was about the read me file. fyi

Slasher

Suck It
If you guys want to continue spamming up this thread with offtopic talk and unrelated discussion, then feel free to join our MfM chat and do it there. If you are banned from there, and you continue your nonsense in here, you will be banned from here as well.

Just a reminder that all offtopic and spamming talk is not allowed in here and will be deleted. Further action may be taken if repeated.

Adiuvo

This thread is NOT a place to ask to be unbanned, or to treat as an IM place as a previous deleted poster described. Continue, and you'll find yourself quickly unable to view this thread.

HEN-A

Contributer
Post anything Granite says please :D.

funstuff234

omg look at that!!!!! this is reall babby!!!!

18:48 funstuff234 granite will it come out before before and hour from now
18:50 Granite yes
18:50 Granite all is going well

Status
Not open for further replies.