• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Anyone got it to work yet??

husskatt

Panda for Everyone
Thanks davee!! And the crew!! Really awesome work! ^___^ you saved my psp 3k now i can finally play snes again!!! Yayy!!! *hugs*

Adiuvo

He doesn't have a donation link up yet, so currently you can't.

HEN-A

Contributer
Do I need the GIFS??

HaveANiceDay

You're fantastic Davee and I truly and sincerely appreciate the hard work you've put into this for all these hopeless PSP users (Including me)

HEN-A

Contributer
I see I need 5.03 ofw :(.

impulse

Thanks a lot for the hard work!

Davee + Team Typhoon,
Thanks a lot for your hard work. Patience paid off. Thanks again!

Regards,

Nick

HEN-A

Contributer
Good thing I have a copy of almost all OFWS :).

Wolfking77

HOLY MOTHER OR JUBUS (jesus :p) i was gone at school fo r7 hours and when i get back THERES 50+ pages i didnt get to read ive read 45ish of them so far but then noticed it said hen is released on top post so THANK YOU DAVEE AMERICA IS WITH YOU :w00t: if you'll excuse me im gonna drin kthose bottles of wine i've been saving for this moment (im underage to :D) jk jk

marioN64

when I download the thing off of davees site, and then save them, it wont let me open the files cause my pc says "To open this file windows needs to know what program created it" what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.