• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilostchild

Wow your right UMD WONT RUN when exploit is enabled

HEN-A

Contributer
Wow that has to be the funniest bug ever.

Wolfking77

Well apparently on the front page there is a post saying that the HENs bugs will be repaired soon :D.

o befor i forget HEN-A my friend i have something to say to you... the HEN was released so.... switch you sig to HEN mode currently active. :laugh:

HEN-A

Contributer
My HEN is currently not active for me :(.

irekski

just irekski
any1 got it running if not good for you :D

Davee will work things out. Don't fret about it.

The UMD thing is not supposed to happen probably.

Also, which models has this bug been showing up in?

Wolfking77

ouch ^^; but.. did i do wrong in updating from 5.02 to 5.03 now? .. feels like ive done a big misstake.. but i know davee did a great HEN but its not compatible with psp-3004 sadly.. i really hope he continues his work and fulfill it!.. my eyes were shining when i thought about snes emu lol.. anyways thanks for all the work davee ^^ and crew.. (did i do wrong in updating 5.03?

Josef

My games from ps store wont work with the exploit running either. Well time to wait one more day(hopefully). I have a hackable psp 2001 by the way. But firmware 5.03.

irekski

just irekski
where do you put the tiff outside of the hen folder or with it :D

HEN-A

Contributer
Yah would it be possible he released the wrong HEN??

Considering in the video the PSP 3000 was running the APPS.

ThoughtThinking

If you need confirmation, I've tested running homebrew on psp phat and it does not work. Also if you leave a umd while trying to launch the hen exploit, and it fails, your xmb will not load until you take out your umd

HEN-A

Contributer
I upgraded to 5.03 and the HEN is working fine :).

mokona91

ouch ^^; but.. did i do wrong in updating from 5.02 to 5.03 now? .. feels like ive done a big misstake.. but i know davee did a great HEN but its not compatible with psp-3004 sadly.. i really hope he continues his work and fulfill it!.. my eyes were shining when i thought about snes emu lol.. anyways thanks for all the work davee ^^ and crew.. (did i do wrong in updating 5.03?

Wolfking77

if this was sonys game i would say they just got us in checkmate :p but its not sonys game since im positive davee wouldn't lie to us like thatand when problem is fixed its checkmate for sony or at least check, checkmate is for when preipl is cracked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.