• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
Lol??

Do you mean your PSP wont boot up?

irekski

just irekski
where do place the tiff outside of HEN folder? or in it

roasted

Dear Davee,

I have an old GBA... the first version without a backlight. I also bought pokemon firered a few years back. I would love to play it again but the screen on my GBA is really really gay. I cannot see anything unless there is a lot of ambient light in the room. I say ambient because if i use a directional light than i get a really big glare shining back at my face... good for tanning not so good for being a pokemon master =(

So... I bought a PSP in january hoping to play pokemon on it. It did not make sense to get a new GBA since I already have one and they sell for about $100 now. I also did not want a DS because the dual screen scares me. I think i might go cross eyed cause I would try to look at both screens at the same time. Anyways, little did i know the psp was a 3000 unit. So... I waited patiently for a HEN release for 5 months but it appears to still need a little work. I am super grateful for all the work you and your team have put in (during your exams)... but it would be awesome if I had pokemon running on my psp by tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Well its my birthday and its what i have been wishing for every day for the last 5 months.

k that is all

Thanks!

vinicius.souza

It worked at first... so i tried to put the chickHEN at the photo folder! (Befor was just the tiff image, and worked) SO no just do'nt boot... dont even turn ON!
PSP 3000 anyway!

HEN-A

Contributer
So the PSP still works just not the HEN?

NYGIANTS

It worked at first... so i tried to put the chickHEN at the photo folder! (Befor was just the tiff image, and worked) SO no just do'nt boot... dont even turn ON!
PSP 3000 anyway!

u lie u dont even sound scared

ps it still shows the corruted data

HEN-A

Contributer
Someone should ask Davee if he released the wrong HEN lol?

vinicius.souza

So... seems like the biggest bug! But there s a way to fix it, and maybe just happens at PSP3k! My PSP doesn t Brick at all... But when I tried to turn on... NOTHING! The screen just black! So I tried to take out the battery! It works...
Soooo.... There's a BIG bug... at PSP3k version at least! that can be fixed by removing the battery!

gen.-pimp

hi i just tried pandora on my psp slim ta-85v2 with chickhen in the memory card it would not boot menu , but when took off chickhen it worked weried lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.