• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdax

yes it what as it was good then true green

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM EST ----------

the screen turn green

darkdax

i watch a youtube video of it and i put the pic and the hbin in my psp and it when as it did in the video then turn green on the screen

Wolfking77

i think he means the screen turned green while he tried to run hen or something idk but when i tried to run hen on 5.02 just to see what happens the screen turned red so maby its something similar

NYGIANTS

i think he means the screen turned green while he tried to run hen or something idk but when i tried to run hen on 5.02 just to see what happens the screen turned red so maby its something similar

a bunch of lines came up on mine lil bit of green

darkdax

yea your right i just stund

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM EST ----------

now i got egghunt.bin in my root of my folder

Adiuvo

where do i put the hombrew games into?? i know the homebrew is not working now but jus wanted to know..
The PSP/GAME folder.
Maybe check the MAC address and it works only for some psps (e.g. psps of team typhoon)
What point would there be in doing that?

Bill

I hate to say it but...
Sony is laughing at us right now, lawls.
Probably only a slight chuckle though, since they know its not going to be long (<24 hrs hopefully) till its working on psps all over the world ;)

mikeevd

Are we talking about activating the HEN itself? To me it works 99% of the time. And I couldn't get the Hello World thing working at all so I'm really happy how this turned out.

andrei0831

do i need to put the whole hen folder? and do i have to put the tiff again in the photo directory? im really confused with the instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.