• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

KylBlz

VB, Java, and PHP programmer [soon PSP C++!]
Yeah i can boot the HEN fine on my 3001, however i cant launch anything. Its an epic work in progress and im glad to be apart of it :)

oh btw nice job keeping ISO crap outta here.

Hey guys the exploit on my PSP 3000 still has not worked after many many many attempts. I go to the ChickHen folder in the photos icon on my psp. All that happens is the psp freezes. any help??

Perfect-skillz

i suspect around 12:00pm- 1:00pm his time he'll come out with an update(5:00am -6:00am est.)
but i maybe wrong and im not waking up at 5 in the morning, maybe 6:30am i'll wake up

it's around 4:00am davee's time...he's gotta be tired as hell....:bored: :sleep:

Bill

I doubt geatly he's awake, lawl.

Perfect-skillz

I doubt geatly he's awake, lawl.

idk man, some people are workaholics and perfectionist......but im hoping davee is sleeping....long need rest after today....:bored: :sleep:

mikeevd

Hey guys the exploit on my PSP 3000 still has not worked after many many many attempts. I go to the ChickHen folder in the photos icon on my psp. All that happens is the psp freezes. any help??

This is what I do and it works just about every time (basically I followed the instructions):

put the H.bin in the root (aka in the screen that opens up as soon as you plug in your psp to your PC/mac)

put the folder that contains the pics and the .tiff in the PHOTO folder which is inside the PSP folder. Then unplug the USB. On the XMB go to the folder with the pics, click on it, just wait. Your psp will crash and close. Then start it up again, do the same thing. Should work. It isn't 100% but it's pretty close.

Laserboobs

The only way I can get HEN working is to have the tiff as the last picture,
scroll down to it and keep holding down on the d-pad while it loads.
Seems to work every time this way.

booter300

I had same problem..
I figured it out finally.. Here d solution..
1.Remove thumbs.db from ur psp..
2. load default setting
3. add h.bin and chickehen folder..
4. Here the most important part
When u click on chickenhen folder
QUICKLY scroll down to Slimm.tiff(jst like shown in video..)
Step 1 to 3 are optional.. jst to make sure everything is rite..

:tup:

This is what I do and it works just about every time (basically I followed the instructions):

put the H.bin in the root (aka in the screen that opens up as soon as you plug in your psp to your PC/mac)

put the folder that contains the pics and the .tiff in the PHOTO folder which is inside the PSP folder. Then unplug the USB. On the XMB go to the folder with the pics, click on it, just wait. Your psp will crash and close. Then start it up again, do the same thing. Should work. It isn't 100% but it's pretty close.

You my friend are a genius. I would give you a kiss if this computer was not stopping me.:laugh: Thanks a bunch

Bill

how do you install egghunt.bin?

egghunt is installed automatically the (usually) first time you try to run HEN, which causes it to crash. Then you run HEN again, and it should work.
(But it won't load homebrew, mind you.)

Bill

Thats a question you must ask Davee.
I only know its written first time while the psp crashes, and HEN will not load properly untill it has been written to the memstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.