• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoBellic

The GripShift Exploit and the Homebrews made for it worked in my TA-088 v3

But never has been Released, just Magixien had a weak explanation why HEN is not online. And it was a very big fake because gripshift had only user mode exploit.

But never has been Released, just Magixien had a weak explanation why HEN is not online. And it was a very big fake because gripshift had only user mode exploit.

How was it fake if it was working? :mellow:

Perfect-skillz

I GOT A GAME TO LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

i only got it to launch once though.....it poped up an error message after the PSP logo faded away :cry:

the MS light flashed about 5 times after launch too!!!!
it was the newest N64 emulator for PSP!!!!!!

this was like only the 4372346378356482648 try too....

I CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO IT AGAIN.....it just crashes (so close...)

thedicemaster

the tiff only had a user mode exploit too.
but a good hacker can use user mode access to trigger a kernel mode exploit.

chipster

i know im keeping my fingers crossed pretty tightly, i trust davee and team typhoon but im just hoping that i didnt do the wrong thing by updating to 5.03...

chipster

wait up, so when the new one is released tomorrow...will it be as unstable as the one we downloaded yesterday...cause it takes me like 20 tries everytime to get it to work once...

MadeMan

Where is davee really?!whats goin on mfm chat?its a funny homebrew enabler that cant run homebrew lol.may be sony own him!?no i trust him.its just a wrong ver!

onido

IT Fan
wait up, so when the new one is released tomorrow...will it be as unstable as the one we downloaded yesterday...cause it takes me like 20 tries everytime to get it to work once...

It will not depend on Davee's HEN and never will be. IT'S too much stable so if you got to try 20 times is because of the tiff exploit itself, so go read the topic for that on how to run it with less effort.

And to the others: if you think that this is a fake, go to another place and don't spam here. And before telling that just take the time to get the facts. The REALLY facts are that the HEN SUCCESFULLY load onto the unhackable psps but and it runs in fact the homebrews (otherwise you won't see the psp video after you click X on it). And the fact that you can't use them are because of a bug that he's going to fix as soon as he can (he got a real life too). So just wait and make constructive posts as well. Greets.

Status
Not open for further replies.