• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

poor cats

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
I dont understand people sometimes. Why would you want to hurt something like a cat or an animal at all? i know i couldnt do what some people do to animals :(

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This guy was obviously mentally ill, but there are some people who just have no business owning animals. I was at a family function last Saturday and was bullshitting with my uncle who is a laborer for a construction company. He was telling me a story about how he was on a job site last week installing some underground gas lines for a house and the owner had a super friendly mutt that they were playing with throughout the day. He get's home from work and the dog is just laying down minding his own business and the guy just runs up and kicks the thing about as hard as he can.

He said it made him sick to see that type of treatment, but it just goes to show that some people have issues and they deal with it by hurting helpless animals.

let rape people for hurting animals, but child molesters and murderers are just fine :tup:. Seriously though i do feel bad for the animals all i am saying is people that do crimes to animals get worse treatment than murderers, rapists, etc... Doesnt anyone else think that is wrong? Anyway back on topic that dude had to pretty messed up in the head

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
let rape people for hurting animals, but child molesters and murderers are just fine :tup:. Seriously though i do feel bad for the animals [HIGHLIGHT]all i am saying is people that do crimes to animals get worse treatment than murderers, rapists, etc[/HIGHLIGHT]... Doesnt anyone else think that is wrong? Anyway back on topic that dude had to pretty messed up in the head

Says who?

madsoul

let rape people for hurting animals, but child molesters and murderers are just fine :tup:. Seriously though i do feel bad for the animals all i am saying is people that do crimes to animals get worse treatment than murderers, rapists, etc... Doesnt anyone else think that is wrong? Anyway back on topic that dude had to pretty messed up in the head

humans are the scums on this planet. we are stupid. we should put the animals higher instead of ourself.